SiouxSports.com Forum

Miami @ UND-Ludvig's better game Saturday.

Wilbur

8 minutes ago, burd said:

Who has the best record starting gameday threads?  Seems to me yours has been pretty good, Wilbur.

When a goalie goes 9-13 we need a fellow member of the goalie cult to change the mo and get us back on track defensively.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

When a goalie goes 9-13 we need a fellow member of the goalie cult to change the mo and get us back on track defensively.

Well, in my experience you guys have always been tuned in to a different station, so maybe that cult is our best option.   You are from the Magic City, after all.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

My choice in the net for UND tonight is Ludvig Persson.  And we should not allow the Miami goalie to be backed up by goalposts tonight.  All UND clangs on the posts should go into the net.  I believe Dylan James now has the dimensions figured out. 

This would be a perfect game to get Hedie involved. I mean, 13 shots…

James is too busy skating circles around everyone at the Ralph, to be scoring goals every night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Have a little faith. He’s one of the best rated goalies we’ve had in recent years, no?

Also, I’d think the guys would be a little tighter defensively knowing that it’s his first game.

Definitely not a lack of faith in him. He's at UND for a reason. Flat out a lack of experience. All of that said, I know our offense will be able to score against Miami, which is why I wouldn't hate if he saw the net.

3 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Dang it. OMac out. Kid has been SO good lately. Really strong season to start. Hoping it's pre-cautionary considering opponent? Idk. Ugh.

EDIT: Just was told he's sick. Nothing to be worried about.

Odd they would use injury and not illness.  That is good to hear though.  

26 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Dang it. OMac out. Kid has been SO good lately. Really strong season to start. Hoping it's pre-cautionary considering opponent? Idk. Ugh.

EDIT: Just was told he's sick. Nothing to be worried about.

Agree. OMac had himself a game last night. Dangled through the Miami defense in the first period last night. Finished Blake’s nice feed for a goal. Set up Albrecht for a goal. He’s really breaking out this year. 

9 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

Agree. OMac had himself a game last night. Dangled through the Miami defense in the first period last night. Finished Blake’s nice feed for a goal. Set up Albrecht for a goal. He’s really breaking out this year. 

The toe drag dish to Albrecht may be the play of the year for the team and that says a lot because of how talented the forward group is with the puck.

• Upvote 1