SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Iowa (11/7 7 PM)

SWSiouxMN

Just now, GoodGood said:

I can't believe how non competitive we are. Truly shocked. Can also see why King did not play at Iowa State last year. He has me shocked as well 

I feel like he might be what MLB fans say a AAAA player. Can’t make it at the P5 level but will be successful at the Summit level. 

I like what I see from Amar. I’ve always been a Brooks fan, although he can’t shoot worth a lick but he’s a real good finisher around the rim. 

2 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

I can't believe how non competitive we are. Truly shocked. Can also see why King did not play at Iowa State last year. He has me shocked as well 

King looks absolutely lost out there. I am speechless.  Let’s hope its a one off 

• Upvote 1

Definitely not the showing we wanted.  I still believe we will be a better club at the end of the year than we are now.  Lots of new faces to gain experience at this level.  I do really hope Sather finds a way to generate quicker ball movement though.  Turnovers and absent ball movement holding the damn thing forever every time it’s touched are not going to get us anywhere.  Our only offense right now is whatever BJ and Brooks can drive and create.  Trey and King look scared to death to do anything…

• Upvote 3

We clearly need to want to play defense.  This is ridiculous.  Iowa is clearly better but you have to at least show up and act like you belong.  BJ is our only gamer today with Brooks and Brady at least showing a little effort.  Everyone else is along for the ride.  Roebuck would have benched everyone and played with 3….

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1