SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Iowa (11/7 7 PM)

SWSiouxMN

7 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Mara is a dude. Once he figures out basketball he’s going to be a problem 

Need to tell him to not shoot in offense and just go downhill every time. I want him getting a charge every game from being too aggressive. But agree a great late summer signing 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

We move on to Sunday.

Good plan

this isn’t a Dr. Pepper promo where they burn all of there school stuff after the first play of the year goes bad

lets see how we get better and how we do against Nebraska next month 

59 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

We move on to Sunday.

Agreed. Don’t burn the tape though, learn from it. We beat Elon by 4 last year and if I remember correctly it felt like we should have won by more. KenPom has us as 7 point favorites. Get a double digit home win and some of the hope for the year will be restored. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Agreed. Don’t burn the tape though, learn from it. We beat Elon by 4 last year and if I remember correctly it felt like we should have won by more. KenPom has us as 7 point favorites. Get a double digit home win and some of the hope for the year will be restored. 

So you're saying don't overreact to a Power 5 blowout loss on that teams home court? How dare you, fire everyone.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, SD UND said:

So you're saying don't overreact to a Power 5 blowout loss on that teams home court? How dare you, fire everyone.

Looking through the thread and I don’t see anyone calling for anyone to be fired? Maybe you’re seeing posts I’m not seeing? Please let me know. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Looking through the thread and I don’t see anyone calling for anyone to be fired? Maybe you’re seeing posts I’m not seeing? Please let me know. Thanks!

Looking through my post and I don't see me saying anyone is calling for anyone to be fired except my opinion. Maybe you're reading into something that isn't there. Please let me know. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SD UND said:

Looking through my post and I don't see me saying anyone is calling for anyone to be fired except my opinion. Maybe you're reading into something that isn't there. Please let me know. Thanks!

Missed you and your expert takes last night! Will be a fun year!

• Like 1