SiouxSports.com Forum

Indiana State @ UND 10/28/2023

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, BigGame said:

This board is full of idiots though.  Truth be told, I think the board probably has a lot of pee wee football coaching legends.  

all that being said.. most of the pee wee football coaching legends wouldnt have done a fake fg when we obviously need a little game practice on FG's.. most wouldnt have gone for two for some inexplicable reason.. and most wouldnt have called two flea flicker plays.  which doesnt mean this board isnt full of idiots :D.

For all the crap people give tommy.. he had a great drive to end the 4th quarter and a good overtime as well.  I think its time to limit danny to 1 trick play and 2 bubble screens per game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F'n Hawks said:

Bubbles screens are great when the defense gives it to you. It was quite obvious they were not giving it to us, so I don’t understand why we kept going back to it.

they were daring us to throw the ball over the middle.. they were totally loaded up to stop the bubble screens and short swing passes behind the line of scrimmage.

Pretty much a consensus opinion at this point; this is basically a loss. At end of year, need new leadership. All good guys on staff and such, just some need re-positioning. The necessary mental make-up / motivation of this team is currently absent. Need a new voice. Go Fighting Hawks. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Pretty much a consensus opinion at this point; this is basically a loss. At end of year, need new leadership. All good guys on staff and such, just some need re-positioning. The necessary mental make-up / motivation of this team is currently absent. Need a new voice. Go Fighting Hawks. 

Bingo!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Leadership change talk can come after the season. No point in talking about it now. Won’t happen mid season especially when the season isn’t over . Heck we won’t see leadership change unless bubba steps down so QUIT BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, gfhockey said:

My God Bubba looks like he is lost

What was his demeanor on the sideline?

was he chewing out anyone?

who’s call was that going for 2 when we were up 11

they should have to do 50 laps in practice 

8 minutes ago, shep said:

Sorry but in back to back posts you call for a change in leadership and then you hope they win out

In order to achieve your first goal, they can NOT reach your second goal.

I want winning above all else. don’t distract from that, but I also understand realism and probability

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Leadership change talk can come after the season. No point in talking about it now. Won’t happen mid season especially when the season isn’t over . Heck we won’t see leadership change unless bubba steps down so QUIT BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!!!

Might be a dead horse but also the elephant in the room