SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNI 10/21/2023

SiouxFan100

UNI has given up 30 ,34, 17, 41, 20 and 41.    A 0-7 Indiana st team scored 20.  Beating Ndsu means absolutely zero.  10 years of high followed immediately by low.  10 years !   Tommy is not a D1 qb.  For anyone that hates to hear that just look at the stats on his big games.  He is horrible.  He is a great game manager when they play mediocre teams.   Playing high level teams he has not produced.    But in the end Tommy has not been the qb for 10 years under bubba.  Beating Ndsu bubba got a lifetime contract with that one win.  A .500 coach is what und has and will have for numerous seasons. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Wildfan said:

The number of wide open receivers in that red zone series and Tommy doesn't toss to any. Red became open, but had 2 options of the left side of the field that didn't require rolling out and he could've thrown while set.

Red also dropped a TD that hit him in the hands.

Just now, GoodGood said:

He likes sunshine and rainbows. 

Nah I don't. Today's performance was unacceptable. It does not however make last week "irrelevant". Bubba didn't earn himself a "lifetime contract" either. Danny was promoted to associate head coach for a reason. Change is coming.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

Nah I don't. Today's performance was unacceptable. It does not however make last week "irrelevant". Bubba didn't earn himself a "lifetime contract" either. Danny was promoted to associate head coach for a reason. Change is coming.

I wish I was as confident as you are