SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

7 hours ago, cberkas said:

Boston and Carolina with wins tonight to open the playoffs.

Can't wait for Bucci to be in studio only.

This year TNT gets the finals 

TNT studio crew >>>> ESPN's

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

First period was all Wild but after that is was all Stars. Both goalies played out of their minds. Suter needs his ass kicked too 

Was Suter that big of a jackass when we was with the Wild?  I don't remember him being that way, but I may have just had my Wild-colored glasses on back then.

3 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Was Suter that big of a jackass when we was with the Wild?  I don't remember him being that way, but I may have just had my Wild-colored glasses on back then.

Why no love for Suter?  Was it his cross check on Kaprizov?

The Wild got multiple breaks on no-calls in this game including a stick to the head (under the visor) and a couple trips.  Pretty good pace for the game; playoff hockey really ratchets it up a notch.

2 hours ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Not really. He crossed checked Kaprizov in front of the Dallas net. It was completely unnecessary. Foligno had a talk with him. He’s becoming public enemy number 1 

3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Not really. He crossed checked Kaprizov in front of the Dallas net. It was completely unnecessary. Foligno had a talk with him. He’s becoming public enemy number 1 

Dumba may play a similar role for Dallas fans with his hit on Pavelski.

6 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Dumba may play a similar role for Dallas fans with his hit on Pavelski.

That is what it is becoming in the NHL, you touch our star like Dumba late hit on Pavelski and Foligno late hit on Robertson, and then there is retaliation.  All of those hits Kleven would have been suspended for in college.

29 minutes ago, tnt said:

That is what it is becoming in the NHL, you touch our star like Dumba late hit on Pavelski and Foligno late hit on Robertson, and then there is retaliation.  All of those hits Kleven would have been suspended for in college.

Yeah, Wild fans wanted Suter’s head on a platter after smacking Kaprizov around.  Did they forget what happened earlier in the game?

And yes, the NCHC has advised the NHL to suspend Kleven for Suter’s cross check on Kaprizov.

11 hours ago, sioux rube said:

He was targeting Kaprizov and one of the Wild should have rearranged Suter's face. It was dirty. He was like this when he was at Minnesota and wouldn't fight when he was challenged. He'd turtle and hide behind the refs. 

19 minutes ago, Goon said:

He was targeting Kaprizov and one of the Wild should have rearranged Suter's face. It was dirty. He was like this when he was at Minnesota and wouldn't fight when he was challenged. He'd turtle and hide behind the refs. 

So Minny knocks out one of Dallas’ players but the Stars can’t retaliate?