SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I've got no horses in the race, but the officials can't make the two calls they did on the Foligno.  Directly lead to goals.  That's gotta be it for that duo.  

Dean just needs to start his post game presser......"In full disclosure before I get started here's my blank check........"

The first one was a bad call.

The second was absurd......MIN should have had a 4:00 PP not a 2:00 PK.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Dean just needs to start his post game presser......"In full disclosure before I get started here's my blank check........"

The first one was a bad call.

The second was absurd......MIN should have had a 4:00 PP not a 2:00 PK.

Hopefully he doesn't hold back.  Love his interviews. 

16 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I've got no horses in the race, but the officials can't make the two calls they did on the Foligno.  Directly lead to goals.  That's gotta be it for that duo.  

Refs were awful all game.  One of the worst officiated games both ways I have seen.  I legit don't think they know what an interference call is.  

55 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Refs were awful all game.  One of the worst officiated games both ways I have seen.  I legit don't think they know what an interference call is.  

I missed the first period, but Wes Walz was saying there were multiple calls against Dallas that were missed. 

I'm a Wild fan so I don't really want to admit it, but the interference against Dallas in the second was a terrible call. Was probably just makeup for the first terrible call against Foligno. 

Anyone else here watching on the Bally Sports online app? SOB's cut out with about three minutes left to jump over to the Timberwolves game. WTF? It's an online app. I selected the hockey game. People that want to watch bouncy ball can pick that. What a F-ing joke that app is. Not too hard to figure out why they're filing for bankruptcy.

• Upvote 2