SiouxSports.com Forum

Some Thoughts on UND's FB Program

UND Fan

11 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Yes, I would suppose one could. But tough to believe some are doing that when they complain decision makers are inaccessible and then ignore multiple people offering to set up meetings to help show they aren't. 

Something tells me you think you know what is going on, but, well, okay …

Go Hawks! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Last summary from me with apologies to the keyboard warriors who might be offended. 
I summarized the UND events in DL and on Pelican Lake. 
Yesterday and Sunday at the Legends Course in Prior Lake former FB coaches, former players and fans got together. There were players from 7 decades. Mark Chipman Jerry Jacobson ( early ‘60’s) received the Legends Awards. I had great visits with many of the UND FB staff and Alumni staff. Had a great visit with Chris Kuper. Dale Lennon, Roger Thomas, Rob Bollinger, Jeff Tesch, Vince Repesh were among the former coaches. The addition to the Pollard with locker rooms and a new weight room which will be larger than any of the other colleges in NDak was reviewed. The multiple scholarships and the new 701 fund were stressed. 
The staff is excited and optimistic for this fall. 
I had a nice visit with Danny about the QB’s. Feeney has made great progress. His confidence and leadership skills are greatly improved. Great potential. Tough schedule but lots of positive energy for the upcoming season and the program moving forward. It won’t be easy. 

Prior Lake was somewhat of a surreal experience for me. When I looked at the name tags on the table it was like a hall of fame - I would estimate about 150 former players and coaches attended. I was with the team in 77-79 and there were plenty of them there. That was Murphy's years and I believe it was 79 they went 10-0. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

Prior Lake was somewhat of a surreal experience for me. When I looked at the name tags on the table it was like a hall of fame - I would estimate about 150 former players and coaches attended. I was with the team in 77-79 and there were plenty of them there. That was Murphy's years and I believe it was 79 they went 10-0. 

I hope you had a chance to meet Tip Enebek who hosted the event at his course.  Tip and his teammates who included Murphy never lost to the Ag school. They have great stories of their time at UND especially their time living in the door rooms in the stadium. Tip has donated a lot to UND athletics. He has also done an awful lot for homeless vets.
I was still coaching receivers in the fall of ‘77 and the spring of ‘78. What position did you play?  Glad you made it to the reunion. Hope you can get back each year. 

On 7/18/2023 at 10:17 AM, Sioux>Bison said:

We are not the SAME PERSON WITH VERY LIKELY MULTIPLE LOGINS THAT CONSTANTLY LIKE AND DOWNVOTE THE SAME POSTS OF THE EXACT SAME IDIOCRACY WHILE AT THE SAME TIME PROVIDE NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE, HIDE IN COWARDICE WHEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADRRESS THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THE DECISION, AND CONTINUE TO BE OF NO VALUE IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN TO  come on here to pitch and complain ALL THE TIME. Gets pretty annoying to read the same thing over and over again because these people are too LAZY to get off the keyboard to go and actually DO SOMETHING about it. It’s a waste of all of our time. If they care so much get off the message board and contact someone important 

FYP.

In all seriousness who is worse for their own alleged "favorite team" over the years...

Lakes Bison? or UND-FB-FAN &(logins et all)

or????   

Has anybody seem them together?

Could this constant, unceasing display of moronic stupidity be nothing more than a ploy BY some deranged Bison fan to constantly cause a perception of turmoil?

It's quite plausible in actuality.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

FYP.

In all seriousness who is worse for their own alleged "favorite team" over the years...

or????   

Could this constant, unceasing display of moronic stupidity be nothing more than a ploy BY some deranged Bison fan to constantly cause a perception of turmoil?

Your conspiracy theories fueled by paranoia (and presumably other “things”) are interesting, but, of course, not factual or reasonable by standard logic. Nice try. Move on.

Not all controversial and unpopular opinions are right, but the right opinion is almost certainly controversial and unpopular. 

• Upvote 3

On 7/18/2023 at 9:11 PM, iramurphy said:

I hope you had a chance to meet Tip Enebek who hosted the event at his course.  Tip and his teammates who included Murphy never lost to the Ag school. They have great stories of their time at UND especially their time living in the door rooms in the stadium. Tip has donated a lot to UND athletics. He has also done an awful lot for homeless vets.
I was still coaching receivers in the fall of ‘77 and the spring of ‘78. What position did you play?  Glad you made it to the reunion. Hope you can get back each year. 

Sent you a PM. 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Your conspiracy theories fueled by paranoia (and presumably other “things”) are interesting, but, of course, not factual or reasonable by standard logic. Nice try. Move on.

Not all controversial and unpopular opinions are right, but the right opinion is almost certainly controversial and unpopular. 

You forgot to downvote the truth fom all the accounts.

You are the biggest anchor the football program has. 

Your posts actually where the topic of conversation at an event this summer.

The people who actually matter... laugh at the joke your antics are.

You dont' matter.

• Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

FYP.

or????   

No need to make it personal.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 5:22 AM, UND-FB-FAN said:

I suppose you could do both, right? Lot of sensitive folks who hate to hear criticism. Always a combination of negatives and positives. Never as good nor as bad as it seems. 

I would be embarrassed if I were you and actually out a name behind your anonymous online profile. You probably won’t actually address these people in person because you know all the trash you have been talking doesn’t make you look good. You haven’t done anything productive to make this program better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I've never seen so many grown adults get their feelings hurt over a downvote on a discussion forum.

I promise you, a downvote on this forum should not hurt your feelings. But I guess it does to some. Such sad behavior from grown adults.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I've never seen so many grown adults get their feelings hurt over a downvote on a discussion forum.

I promise you, a downvote on this forum should not hurt your feelings. But I guess it does to some. Such sad behavior from grown adults.

Those of us that aren't newbies know that the downvote was rarely used in the past.  You and goodtwice have made a habit of downvoting multiple times per week, which says more about you two than anybody else on here.

But hey, keep telling us how this board works.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just now, UND1983 said:

Those of us that aren't newbies know that the downvote was rarely used in the past.  You and goodtwice have made a habit of downvoting multiple times per week, which says more about you two than anybody else on here.

Then if someone happens to decide to downvote them, they flood your DM's crying. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Why does it bother you so bad?? Why is the downvote button even a feature then??

It's really not adding up to me on how we are doing anything wrong. If I read something that I don't agree with I give it a downvote. Simple as that. Should not hurt yours or anyone else's feelings. Unfortunately it does though and now we're having this discussion where I have to explain to you how a downvote button works. Sad times man...

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

You forgot to downvote the truth fom all the accounts.

You are the biggest anchor the football program has. 

Your posts actually where the topic of conversation at an event this summer.

The people who actually matter... laugh at the joke your antics are.

You dont' matter.

Thanks for the “affirmation”, but we all know - deep down - who really matters and who doesn’t. 

I’ll let the others do the down-voting for me, but, as you said, those other down votes are just my alternative accounts, right? Again, illogical paranoia at play.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Why does it bother you so bad?? Why is the downvote button even a feature then??

It's really not adding up to me on how we are doing anything wrong. If I read something that I don't agree with I give it a downvote. Simple as that. Should not hurt yours or anyone else's feelings. Unfortunately it does though and now we're having this discussion where I have to explain to you how a downvote button works. Sad times man...

Quit DM'ing about downvotes also.  Same DM over and over.  Really weird.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I have not sent one single DM to you. Thinking of the wrong guy probably. Or maybe one of my other 6 accounts. 

You've tried to slide into my DM's. On multiple occasions.
And so have your "buddies", though it appears they go back and delete some of the evidence after the fact.

Edit: 

2 hours ago, HoopsFan03 said:

If I read something that I don't agree with I give it a downvote.

So since you downvoted this, which part of my statement was it that you don't agree with?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

image.thumb.png.e294e310d13a1857a35d38e2a4f1abc1.png

image.thumb.png.37f6e0eed797904ac204afd9f71b129e.png

image.thumb.png.4987086983d1151c010edde5e01a0f51.png

Uniform goals for UND football …

Classic Kelly greens, Adidas, classics, …

Finny thing is the “winged helmet” could even work for the fighting hawks… not saying UND should go that route. Just start with some clean Kelly Greens and all white road jerseys …

• Upvote 4