SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

UND-SPORTS-FAN

1 hour ago, ND1 said:

Heard if tyree isn’t eligible, they may be pulling the red shirt off one of the freshmen 

Who? I really don’t feel like any of them would make sense. Doppler? Sure didn’t look ready at the state tourney last year. Feels like it’s going to be a crowded (but more talented) rotation again, anyways. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, NewUndFan said:

I think he has been the lead shot of every one of those promo videos!  You'd think he was a starter not a walk on!  

Maybe some of us have been onto something this whole time while others choose to put him down. Super excited to see the boys in the jerseys!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, McBuckets said:

https://x.com/northdakotambb/status/1705301567648280755?s=46&t=sqIS-2B39cxhH8IO7L5SaA

looks like Coach will be moving up after changing a tire though, he might be a a little salty about the rankings but will prove the haters wrong this year

I heard that Dave Richman can change a tire in under 10 minutes....

Scrap the DAE vs @ZDosch boxing match, we need a Dave Richman vs Paul Sather tire changing contest! Live on PPV. Winner gets a new set of tires!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

That sucks but not surprising. He will still have two years of eligibility, right? Would leave him in the Omot, Eaglestaff and Brooks class so I guess that wouldn’t be the end of the world (assuming retention). 

Nothing official yet.

But, again, not a great chance.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

https://x.com/reachsummitpod/status/1710691460364767591?s=46&t=pSkEb_uzco-kdaPo_-o3BA

Anyone else having issues embedding tweets here lately?

IMG_4693.jpeg

I believe this to be a very fair take on where UND should be ranked.  They need to go out there and PROVE that they can compete with the top half.   They can't be like USD of last year:  too much hype that didn't deliver. 

12 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I believe this to be a very fair take on where UND should be ranked.  They need to go out there and PROVE that they can compete with the top half.   They can't be like USD of last year:  too much hype that didn't deliver. 

I agree as well. I see UND being in that 4-6 middle of the pack spot this season.

4 hours ago, SD UND said:

Coach Sather just said with Goodman on field of 68 live stream that they haven't heard anything on Tyree yet.

Strange.

Yeah really weird, just got done listening to it (only listened to the UND and NDSU interviews). They really hyped on T stretching the floor more. Sather also sounds like he has been staring at last year’s stats all off season talking about being more efficient and getting numbers up.

15 hours ago, McBuckets said:

Yeah really weird, just got done listening to it (only listened to the UND and NDSU interviews). They really hyped on T stretching the floor more. Sather also sounds like he has been staring at last year’s stats all off season talking about being more efficient and getting numbers up.

I watched a few of the interviews, didn't get a chance to listen to Richman, Goodman and Dauster (?) just were flat out asking coaches about good players on their team and if they're worried about them transferring at the end of the year. I guess that's the world we live in where you can just flat out talk about it in October? I didn't like that and thought some of their questions were inappropriate, but I guess that's where we are.

23 minutes ago, SD UND said:

I watched a few of the interviews, didn't get a chance to listen to Richman, Goodman and Dauster (?) just were flat out asking coaches about good players on their team and if they're worried about them transferring at the end of the year. I guess that's the world we live in where you can just flat out talk about it in October? I didn't like that and thought some of their questions were inappropriate, but I guess that's where we are.

That is Jeff Goodman for you though, unfortunately. He is one of the least likable college basketball analysts/reporters.