SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Recruiting

Hardcore Hawk

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

So Paye is another raw, hasn't played much football, local?
Isn't there a Shanley (or Davies) kid like that too? 

Yes, Hakim (WR) from Shanley High.  Although he was a PW.  I

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/centrals-tray-kuntz-son-of-former-und-all-conference-linebacker-commits-to-fighting-hawks?fbclid=IwAR2SaZi4xmzh5nB7OQ_eUTNAhzH-4YMj1ZBnf2Ey5biX50TXAHJsc7sYaRo_aem_AZw2ht5jgP0rJpg4hzDxn76obffMnEqhWhTTlR9p6oxctWBEKpdgxMPwNtA5CR7PhDU

Grand Forks Central's Tray Kuntz commits!

Awesome. Like I mentioned with Paye, kudos to GFC HS coach Jake Schauer for his solid work thus far. More good things to come. GFC being good is good for UND FB, also.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/centrals-tray-kuntz-son-of-former-und-all-conference-linebacker-commits-to-fighting-hawks?fbclid=IwAR2SaZi4xmzh5nB7OQ_eUTNAhzH-4YMj1ZBnf2Ey5biX50TXAHJsc7sYaRo_aem_AZw2ht5jgP0rJpg4hzDxn76obffMnEqhWhTTlR9p6oxctWBEKpdgxMPwNtA5CR7PhDU

Grand Forks Central's Tray Kuntz commits!

Awesome. Like I mentioned with Paye, kudos to GFC HS coach Jake Schauer for his solid work thus far. More good things to come. GFC being good is good for UND FB, also.

Page might be the leader of this class. Surge to the upside.

32 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Is where I say, "Deng ... look at that guy! Deng, he's big and fast." 

Ha! Big and fast is an understatement. If he puts in the work, sky is the limit for him given his athleticism. Ceiling is higher than recent bigs/fasts: Maag, Toivonen, and Wanzek. Excited to see how it plays out. 

24 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Ha! Big and fast is an understatement. If he puts in the work, sky is the limit for him given his athleticism. Ceiling is higher than recent bigs/fasts: Maag, Toivonen, and Wanzek. Excited to see how it plays out. 

You have to wonder if Toivanen signing with the Vikings didn't help make the case that you can get there from here. 

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

You have to wonder if Toivanen signing with the Vikings didn't help make the case that you can get there from here. 

Maag signed with Vikings.  Toivanen was released and played in USFL or whatever the league is.

• Upvote 1