SiouxSports.com Forum

Football Jersey/Helmet Discussion

Siouxperfan7

On 11/11/2023 at 8:50 AM, geaux_sioux said:

Hopefully the players like it and it gives them a little extra juice. I think we’re mostly all on board with a silver helmet with the stripes as a nice start. Maybe a legible number on there with the stripe?  It’s tough to improve over the ND classic on there. 

Classic ND is the best. Not a huge fan of the oversized hawk logo. But I don't really care what the hell they put on there, just want to see them start winning more.

On 11/11/2023 at 11:55 AM, sioux24/7 said:

image.thumb.png.1346102e3c9b747721f43c9b7acd165b.png

It just looks cheaply done to me. The gray helmets are sweet, but the giant sticker just doesn't seem to match or flow.

I know it has nothing to do with the sticker or logo, but these are still so sick. Especially compared to the hideous greens we have now. Get these and throw a number (not racecar number) on the helmet.

On 11/10/2023 at 7:50 PM, FSSD said:

That thing is a disaster...    Can anyone be more out of touch with reality.

image.png.b3353ec09b7ee455d410f63f7edb8c78.png

UND needs to cut their losses and quit trying to make these logos work. They are boring and embarrassing. 

I would take mikes head on there before we see the Philly dove head on anymore logos!

• 6 months later...