SiouxSports.com Forum

'24-'25 Recruiting

UND Fan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another offer to a PG from Ohio.   She averaged just under 4 pts/game as a freshman for the Ohio Division I State Champions.  The team finished 28-2 for the season.

PG Sa'Mahn Johnson, 5'6", Reynoldsburg (Reynoldsburg), OH 

After a great conversation with @coach_bernhard @coach_mo, I am extremely blessed to receive my first Division 1 offer from

• 10 months later...

catching up on this class. . .see retweets for offers for

Lillian Merow 6'2 post, Port Washington, WI

Alli Zajac 6'2 post Tecumseh, MI

Avery Lay 6'2 post Chelsea, MI

Kendra Harvey Byron, MN

Sam Wills 6'0 wing, Visitation HS, MN

Ameerah Grant 5'5 guard, Brown Deer, WI

Hadley Thul 6'2 wing, Alexandria, MN

anyone know about any others?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Have we offered bell from minot?

she’s gunna be a good ine

We have offered her. She isn’t coming to UND. She will go to a P5 team. Already has offers from Louisville, Oklahoma, TCU, Purdue, Wisconsin, and other high major teams.

8 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

We have offered her. She isn’t coming to UND. She will go to a P5 team. Already has offers from Louisville, Oklahoma, TCU, Purdue, Wisconsin, and other high major teams.

Damn didn’t know that

she was a women against girly girls out there tonihjt

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Her teammate Fricke would be a good get as well. 

UND has offered her. I’ve heard she has dreams to play at a bigger P5 school. Not sure that will happen though as SDSU is her best offer at the moment. 

I think she would be a realistic possibility that UND could get her to come to GF

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Come on these are type of players were trying to get here if we don't get talent we will never improve. Second, it's hard-to-get talent and don' t be so negative you can criticize but if you're that unhappy find team you want to be a fan of. I have been critical of Mallory and some of the players but when they are playing, I'm wanting the best for the team.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ND-fan said:

Come on these are type of players were trying to get here if we don't get talent we will never improve. Second, it's hard-to-get talent and don' t be so negative you can criticize but if you're that unhappy find team you want to be a fan of. I have been critical of Mallory and some of the players but when they are playing, I'm wanting the best for the team.  

Because I said I hope she doesn't waste her talent here ???? You criticize the coach and team too ! She is a great player and I don't have any confidence in our coach will surround her with good talent. Hasn't proved it yet.  If she doesn't live in grand forks she wouldn't choose und. Some times you need to be realistic and not live in the clouds 

1 hour ago, NewUndFan said:

Because I said I hope she doesn't waste her talent here ???? You criticize the coach and team too ! She is a great player and I don't have any confidence in our coach will surround her with good talent. Hasn't proved it yet.  If she doesn't live in grand forks she wouldn't choose und. Some times you need to be realistic and not live in the clouds 

But she did so let’s hope she’s a talent we can build around.  

• Upvote 2