SiouxSports.com Forum

Sweep?!? Clown/JBU @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

You know SCSU is going to be a hungrier team tonight than last night.
Same thing happened in St Cloud earlier this year when we split with them.

I have no expectations for tonight.  The boys surprised me last night with how well they played after a horrible start to 2022.
They already have more points than I anticipated entering this weekend.  Anything more is just gravy.

Go Sioux!

8 minutes ago, brianvf said:

You know SCSU is going to be a hungrier team tonight than last night.
Same thing happened in St Cloud earlier this year when we split with them.

I have no expectations for tonight.  The boys surprised me last night with how well they played after a horrible start to 2022.
They already have more points than I anticipated entering this weekend.  Anything more is just gravy.

Go Sioux!

Very sad commentary on this years team (accurate but sad).  We are playing at home and we are happy we are able to win a game.  This is UND, not some bottom tier program.  Pathetic.  We should be expecting to win both at home, not hoping to squeeze out one win. 

Score first and lay an egg afterwards and make tons of mistakes on the PP. Night and day difference from being sharp yesterday and playing a fantastic first period to playing an average maybe below average period.

Scoring first while not playing great, should have fed off the crowd and energy to get going.

This is going to be an ugly night. I hope I am wrong! 

1 minute ago, rochsioux said:

Very sad commentary on this years team (accurate but sad).  We are playing at home and we are happy we are able to win a game.  This is UND, not some bottom tier program.  Pathetic.  We should be expecting to win both at home, not hoping to squeeze out one win. 

This team lacks any consistency at all it seems.  While I'd love to see a sweep against a quality team like SCSU (home or on the road), this team has to show it can win 2-3-4 games in a row first.  We'll see.