SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

cowboys5xsbs

Same group as last night.  So no Sanderson.

I'm not feeling it.  Without JS, I wouldn't be surprised with a similar result to last night.
Hopefully the boys can prove me wrong.

Hopefully all the injured and sick players can be back by next weekend...this is a tough stretch with good opponents, made even tougher by being shorthanded.

2 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Not like there’s any better option, unfortunately… 

I thought Budy would have progressed further with this being his 2nd year here.  He's down on the fourth line and Kunz is injured.  And you have to keep the 3rd line together (and hope that Jammer doesn't take any majors to get kicked out again).

UND is waiting for the perfect shot or snipe...   I think we need to take a page out of Penn State's playbook and just start firing pucks on net and try to get some greasy goals.  We feel a bit snake-bitten and we've missed a ton of nets wide and also taking way too long to line up shots where daloot has time to get into position.

25 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I thought Budy would have progressed further with this being his 2nd year here.  He's down on the fourth line and Kunz is injured.  And you have to keep the 3rd line together (and hope that Jammer doesn't take any majors to get kicked out again).

Which is weird, because Budy was the guy who filled in for Mismash on the top line when he was often injured last year.  And Budy was at least somewhat adequate.