SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

cowboys5xsbs

6 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Any HR Manager or Business owner that is in charge of hiring should be checking for those when they look at a potential hires social media. If you are smart this should be a disqualifier as it will likely avoid issues down the road.....obviously you would never advertise this policy.

It would probably depend what field you work in. I work in the human services field in my part time job and in a law enforcement field in my full time job. I guess i would depend what job or field you're applying for. I know it sounds kind of funny, but If you work for the government, they already know who you are. :) 

19 hours ago, Goon said:

Then there was an incident at a Final Five where someone hung a smallpox blanket at the Final Five a 5-10 years back. I remember being at the series that's described in the example below. 

That was our hero, Drunk Hockey Guy!

10 hours ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

I filled out a form today that asked my sex - I checked male. It also asked for my gender - I checked other and wrote in "Martian". Nobody said a word. I've been wanting to do that for a long time.

If you checked female would you be from Venus? ;)