SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 Transfer portal extravaganza

SiouxFanatic

On 4/28/2021 at 7:26 PM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My feet were the first to get cold. Wore gloves and still periodically put my hands inside my coat pockets.

Air force parka and what I think they called "bunny boots."  Dropped the bunny boots when I became a college student, but the air force parka had great booze smuggling capacities.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

A person on hfboards posted in prospect thread for Mitchell Miller that he’s in the NCAA transfer portal.

If true, I wonder if there’s any realistic chance any school will give an offer. If a school does, I hope their PR department does a better job than UND. Which shouldn’t be that hard. Just have to be proactive.

On 7/1/2021 at 1:18 PM, SiouxFanatic said:

A person on hfboards posted in prospect thread for Mitchell Miller that he’s in the NCAA transfer portal.

If true, I wonder if there’s any realistic chance any school will give an offer. If a school does, I hope their PR department does a better job than UND. Which shouldn’t be that hard. Just have to be proactive.

While his decisions were awful and he clearly wasn't remorseful until it all came crashing down, he has likely learned his lesson. Army would be a good destination for him; punks get the Private Pyle treatment at service academies.

30 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

While his decisions were awful and he clearly wasn't remorseful until it all came crashing down, he has likely learned his lesson. Army would be a good destination for him; punks get the Private Pyle treatment at service academies.

Are his academics where they need to be?

On 7/2/2021 at 10:29 PM, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Service academies are extremely tough to get into.  Miller needs an enlistment in the Army instead as that would possibly knock some sense into him. 

• Upvote 1