SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Season

SWSiouxMN

I'm happy with the response after Thursday.  The results aren't shocking, I fully expected to lose both games.

Now its time to take care of business. UND needs to follow this plan at minimum:

Win these 4 games @ DU, @ Omaha, UST, and WIU.

Win at least 1 against @ ORU, @ KC, @ NDSU

11-7 should be enough for the 3 seed.  

4 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I'm happy with the response after Thursday.  The results aren't shocking, I fully expected to lose both games.

Now its time to take care of business. UND needs to follow this plan at minimum:

Win these 4 games @ DU, @ Omaha, UST, and WIU.

Win at least 1 against @ ORU, @ KC, @ NDSU

11-7 should be enough for the 3 seed.  

Sounds like a good plan

We were in this game today until South Dakota was carried by Sjerven to get this win over us. We played pretty good defense on Lamb and Korngable they got their points but were close to season league averages. The defense we played on Sjerven wasn't terrible but she really stepped up hit the outside shot and probably if you had scouted her was where you wanted her to be shooting from. The minutes she was out the game South Dakota had hard time matching up to UND. This is very good starting 5 for South Dakota but they are vulnerable when they have to go deeper especially if they have to sit one of the three 5 year seniors. This is South Dakota year to make run in NCAA tournament and I believe they would be very good representative for the conference. I just think looking at two South Dakota schools right now i kinda believe Jacks can beat Coyotes because they are much deeper and they shooting at level even South Dakota will have hard time defending. I also got to believe neither one of these teams would want to have to face UND again this year even they know can beat them because were improving and on given night anything can happen and it always hard to beat a team three times in season. The future looks bright for Und next year if this team continues to improve and with good young talent coming and developing talent on the team i see we will be able to play with South Dakota. South Dakota State will continue to be tough with most of their team returning next year but i think we will be close to catching them especially with new talent coming in. The big question can we keep any of our players with extra years eligibility on the team in next few years.