SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I really wanted Blood's but I missed the first one (work took priority) and the second one went over my top dollar. I did get one though, my collection now equals 14 game worn Sioux jerseys and one game worn goalie helmet. :) (I've never counted how many non-game worn jerseys I have, will make that a project someday.)

I'm done, I think........

I really wanted Blood's but I missed the first one (work took priority) and the second one went over my top dollar. I did get one though, my collection now equals 14 game worn Sioux jerseys and one game worn goalie helmet. :) (I've never counted how many non-game worn jerseys I have, will make that a project someday.)

Except for the one still coming. :)

• Upvote 1

well why arnt they on Big's site? :p

That number is very low. Try $12K-$15K.

I agree. I'd even say 12k is on the low side. Toews' Blackhawks gamers go for 4-5k typically and those are a dime a dozen. There are only 7 game-worn Toews Sioux jerseys...one of which he only wore one game. Then, I believe he has one in his own "collection" which leaves 5 true Toews gamers on the market. In one single 82 game season in the NHL (not even counting playoffs where they get even more new jerseys) he'll wear 6 sweaters alone (and that doesn't count any alternates).

I agree. I'd even say 12k is on the low side. Toews' Blackhawks gamers go for 4-5k typically and those are a dime a dozen. There are only 7 game-worn Toews Sioux jerseys...one of which he only wore one game. Then, I believe he has one in his own "collection" which leaves 5 true Toews gamers on the market. In one single 82 game season in the NHL (not even counting playoffs where they get even more new jerseys) he'll wear 6 sweaters alone (and that doesn't count any alternates).

I know one of his parise jerseys is the home one with the Ralph memorial number on it. I suppose that will drive the price up even more.

Big, how many Parise shirts were ever released to the market? Did he wear 3 each year he was there?

Big, how many Parise shirts were ever released to the market? Did he wear 3 each year he was there?

He wore 8. There were the normal white, green, and black dazzles (counting both seasons, that's 6). Then they wore that green Nike throwback for the Hall of Fame game on October 4, 2003, and then the Military Night (replica style with patches) against the US U-18 Team on December 5, 2003. So, two of those are one-game-wonders.

When you going to let me post your collection?? :) fargosioux has one of the nicest game-worn collections out there.

He wore 8. There were the normal white, green, and black dazzles (counting both seasons, that's 6). Then they wore that green Nike throwback for the Hall of Fame game on October 4, 2003, and then the Military Night (replica style with patches) against the US U-18 Team on December 5, 2003. So, two of those are one-game-wonders.

When you going to let me post your collection?? :) fargosioux has one of the nicest game-worn collections out there.

I have some long overdue updates to my site that I need to do, but I'll be in touch.

List of my game worn jerseys:

3 White throwbacks worn during game with Northwestern, October 2005: Porter, Zajac, Prpich (No certificates of authenticity because the money went to the Make a Wish foundation rather than to the UND athletic programs.)

2 Green Prpich (I only wanted one but when the one with the F4 patch came up for bid, I couldn't resist)

1 White Prpich

1 White Schneider

1 Black Davidson

1 Black Hextall

1 Green Frattin

1 Black Trupp

1 White Marto

1 Green Eidsness

1 White jersey with Belfours name and sig worn during warm ups. (Does this count? If it doesn't, I guess I have to get one more.)

1 Jordan Parise helmet

I have two replicas each signed by the entire team in 2006 and 2007.

Oh, I also own the school issued winter coat (with liner) and all weather pull over (don't know what it's called) worn by goalie Ziegleman. They were a gift to me from his mom. He didn't want them..........