SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I am curious if anyone knows if we will be able to purchase the new Nike jersey anytime soon? If so what the cost will be?

I heard after Xmas u should be able to buy them. Not sure how true that is tho. I have a question for anyone that knows this. Im tryin to find those old school jerseys that the team wore in the 1990s, like 97-99 the glossy or geometric style jerseys. Green or Black??? I really wanna scoop up a couple if I can!!!!

Im tryin to find those old school jerseys that the team wore in the 1990s, like 97-99 the glossy or geometric style jerseys. Green or Black??? I really wanna scoop up a couple if I can!!!! If so how much are they??? Im in the army and dont get much time off to go back up north and home to get my SIOUX gear. I really wanna get a couple!!!

Im tryin to find those old school jerseys that the team wore in the 1990s, like 97-99 the glossy or geometric style jerseys. Green or Black??? I really wanna scoop up a couple if I can!!!! If so how much are they??? Im in the army and dont get much time off to go back up north and home to get my SIOUX gear. I really wanna get a couple!!!

Send a message to AZSIOUX for help.

I like how you have them ordered chronologically for the picture :). When are you getting your Reeboks? I'm trying to decide if i should get my Black RBK done up as Fratts.

I am having the dardest time pulling the trigger on a jersey that costs $250 per. I'll cave one of these days...

I also figured out there are 7 jerseys I'm missing from the entire Sioux jersey era since 1950. The three current Reebok's, 2 from the 1970s (a home and away that are identical in striping, just different colors), the jersey they wore in the last game of the old Ralph (which is based off an old Sioux jersey, but not the same), and a green Nike with Sioux spelled diagonally (which is also based off an old Sioux jersey, but is also not the same).

So, I have some work to do. One day, I'd like to get some of the really old Sioux jerseys made up with exact materials the teams used (like flannel wool jersey material and felt lettering/numbering that also are sized correctly based on that era of much less padding).

I am having the dardest time pulling the trigger on a jersey that costs $250 per. I'll cave one of these days...

I also figured out there are 7 jerseys I'm missing from the entire Sioux jersey era since 1950. The three current Reebok's, 2 from the 1970s (a home and away that are identical in striping, just different colors), the jersey they wore in the last game of the old Ralph (which is based off an old Sioux jersey, but not the same), and a green Nike with Sioux spelled diagonally (which is also based off an old Sioux jersey, but is also not the same).

So, I have some work to do. One day, I'd like to get some of the really old Sioux jerseys made up with exact materials the teams used (like flannel wool jersey material and felt lettering/numbering that also are sized correctly based on that era of much less padding).

Wasn't there also a jersey with North Dakota spelled out in cursive?

Wasn't there also a jersey with North Dakota spelled out in cursive?

Yep, I have the one AZSioux posted, it is in the upper left of the pic I posted.

I am missing this one in both green and white:

1020.png

this one:

img_2982.jpg

And...

The three Reeboks and the Sioux jersey worn in the last game at the Old Ralph.

I remember us talking about that project last winter. Maybe I'll have a better bankroll this time around. If you want next time I'm at the Ralph I can get a RBK for you with the discount. We'll talk next time I know I'm going up. I still need to get my green Reebok.

What up MN sport fans!!! So Im thrown out some info for yall. I have family in California whos working for a company. Im offering to the great people of Minnesota and other states a great deal on college & Pro jerseys. NHL, MLB & NBA & NFL. Game, not practice or replica like footlocker !@#$. If u are interested let me know I have pics of what I can offer. I have thousands to choose from, styles and colors.Tell ur fam and friends. There pretty sick. I have bought 5 already. Tryin to locate all the WCHA ones right now... the more customers the better the deals. Im skippin all stores and goin straight to the manufacture. Skippin the middle man... Im offering sick deals that u cant get in any store. So if u or ur friends are interested Im tryin to let him out so let me know dude. I know yall are huge fans so hit me up. My website should be up soon so u can look closer at it...

email me at

gosioux1983@gmail.com

ruff_ryder_311@yahoo.com

ALSO FOR UND SIOUX FANS...HIT UP MY BOY RYAN

http://www.azsioux.com/ for the best SIOUX jerseys past and present! AMAZZZING deals

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever ordered anything from the http://www.jerseys-wholesaler.com/ website? It looks really questionable to me and I wonder if it might not just be a phishing website. It is obviously from a foreign country. Anyone ever ordered from there before?

They are all counterfeit reproductions. You'd probably get the jersey, it's just not the real deal.

They are all counterfeit reproductions. You'd probably get the jersey, it's just not the real deal.

My daughter got me a Joe Mauer jersey through someone at her school that I know used a web-site. Don't know if it's the same one. Cost of the jersey was $22.00.........if it's a counterfeit, I can't tell.

My daughter got me a Joe Mauer jersey through someone at her school that I know used a web-site. Don't know if it's the same one. Cost of the jersey was $22.00.........if it's a counterfeit, I can't tell.

It's a counterfeit. It's impossible to buy even a replica for that price, much less an authentic...even if it's on clearance.

What you got to understand is that when some players players are mediocre like Joe who, their jersey's aren't as popular. Especially after a down season for him last year. That must be why it went so cheap.

;-)

Probably is a counterfeit, but I can't tell and neither can anyone else.

The website I got the Mauer jersey from was www.21nfljerseys.com. They are by no means authentic, but very nice replicas that look authentic. Can't beat that for the price!! There are NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA jerseys available. A person at my school has ordered from them multiple times and has never had any problems.

The website I got the Mauer jersey from was www.21nfljerseys.com. They are by no means authentic, but very nice replicas that look authentic. Can't beat that for the price!! There are NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA jerseys available. A person at my school has ordered from them multiple times and has never had any problems.

How's my grandson today?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...