SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-2021 NHL Season

cberkas

55 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

@Blackheart Need a jersey review.

EsxQhgGXYAQmJpB?format=jpg&name=small

These are absolutely horrible.  I saw them play the Islanders and I doubt that they will wear these very often.  The three stars have to have some significance, because they included them on the pants as well.  They are so ugly that I do not care to do the research into that question myself.

• 2 weeks later...

< sigh > 

The basic VGK jerseys (basics: white and dark) and the grey helmets were understatedly awesome. The gold sweater was acceptable. 

Then they roll out that red (alternate logo front) jersey and the abomination of a gold chrome bucket and shed all credibility. 

On 2/15/2021 at 3:17 PM, The Sicatoka said:

< sigh > 

The basic VGK jerseys (basics: white and dark) and the grey helmets were understatedly awesome. The gold sweater was acceptable. 

Then they roll out that red (alternate logo front) jersey and the abomination of a gold chrome bucket and shed all credibility. 

They should do the gold helmet with gold gloves with white cuffs when they wear the gold jerseys. That's the only way the gold helmets work.

Just start the game at sunset and play it in prime time.  As beautiful as that backdrop was for the Saturday afternoon game it was absolutely stunning with the sun going down on Sunday evening.  That and the ice doesn't melt in the sun so you can actually play a game.  Saturday's game should have been in prime time on NBC Saturday night.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Yote 53 said:

Just start the game at sunset and play it in prime time.  As beautiful as that backdrop was for the Saturday afternoon game it was absolutely stunning with the sun going down on Sunday evening.  That and the ice doesn't melt in the sun so you can actually play a game.  Saturday's game should have been in prime time on NBC Saturday night.

That backdrop was amazing and I totally agree with you 

• Upvote 1