SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

From a neighbor who spent five days in hospital --
One bag Remdesivir: $1,900.00 (and you do a five day course so $1,900.00 x 5)

From my personal direct purchasing -- 
One bottle of zinc/VitC gummies (60 days): $16.00
One bottle VitD (250 days): $10.00  

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Elon Musk claims he took four Covid test on the same day, same testing  machine with same nurse.

2 positive and 2 negative.

Rapid antigen test from BD, Musk said in a tweet, possibly referring to Becton Dickinson and Co's rapid antigen test.
Becton Dickinson said in September it was investigating reports from U.S. nursing homes that its rapid coronavirus testing equipment was producing false-positive results.

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Rapid antigen test from BD, Musk said in a tweet, possibly referring to Becton Dickinson and Co's rapid antigen test.
Becton Dickinson said in September it was investigating reports from U.S. nursing homes that its rapid coronavirus testing equipment was producing false-positive results.

I have direct knowledge (was sent to me as I have someone in facility) of a ND care facility that has 25 positives all at once (like 13 staff, 12 residents).
Immediate retesting found ... 2 positive staff. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

I have direct knowledge (was sent to me as I have someone in facility) of a ND care facility that has 25 positives all at once (like 13 staff, 12 residents).
Immediate retesting found ... 2 positive staff. 

#science

• Upvote 1

man we are just falling deeper down the rabbit hole....with no light on the other side.  everybody has gone insane.  and we just let them do as they please, with almost no push back, because, you know, trust the science

• Like 1

South Minneapolis Target that was looted and destroyed soon to reopen. Making the new design more "black" friendly. Does that mean putting all the most widely desired looted products at the front of the store just in case it happens again?

20201113_111633.jpg

30 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

MHD now recommending everyone in the state 18-35 get tested ASAP.

Gee, that's not going to slow down the testing for folks that really need to take the test. My theory is this is spike before we get to herd immunity. I'll line up to take this COVID-19 shot. Where do I sign up. I am crossing my fingers.

After listening to last night's Grand Forks City council meeting, they "may not" let us have a hockey season with fans this year if we don't get this under control. The number 500 people was thrown out there and I am not sure if they were specifically talking about sporting events or not? Talk about a major sh1t sandwich. That was what I gleaned from the meeting last night. Some want to shove a mask mandate down our throats. Obviously, it's not working in Minnesota. I was in Hugo yesterday and say 10 people wearing their masks incorrectly. What good does it do to wear one if you don't cover your nose? 

15 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump asked aides if he could pursue a wild plan to replace the Electoral College with loyalists who would ignore the vote, report says
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-discussed-replacing-electoral-college-with-loyalists-nyt-2020-11

Citing sources familiar with Trump's activities...

russia russia russia

3 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Citing sources familiar with Trump's activities...

russia russia russia

Our left-leaning friends are still shoveling the Russia, Russia, Russia facade. It's fake news. It was a fake scandal invented by the Clinton Campaign. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

South Minneapolis Target that was looted and destroyed soon to reopen. Making the new design more "black" friendly. Does that mean putting all the most widely desired looted products at the front of the store just in case it happens again?

20201113_111633.jpg

Wondering why Target would want to reopen their store at this location...

• Upvote 2