SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ DU -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Just now, runaroundsioux said:

He said Colton Poolmans older brother played for the Ottawa Senators before that. He was wrong about that and just stuck with it. He's called icing offsides-twice.

It won't happen but Midco needs to provide a local PxP even if they call it off of the TV coverage it will still be better than these fine DU gents.

1 hour ago, yababy8 said:

My first post on here since the week before the national championship game in 2016. Couldn't figure out how to change my name and I didn't want to make a new profile.

I'm outside the doors of Magness Arena and the bells are ringing. I have a strong sense that the doldrums are over starting tonight.

So I guess I'm just going to have to post this with the wrong name.

Yeahbaby9 signing in!

This is the most jacked up this arena has been since 2015-16.
Tied 1-1 after two.  Like two price fighters going tow-to-tow, just constant back and forth high end intense hockey blows being traded back and forth.

Typical Denver ref. Situation.

Just by Random chance sitting right next to Weatherby's dad was quite cool when he popped that one in.:D

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SiouxHawk17 said:

Do other team’s fans complain about our announcers as much as we do theirs? I’m honestly curious. I think our guys are fine, not great, but certainly not bad like these announcers have been. I’m obviously biased though.

I have heard some complaints but most appear to think that ours announcers are fair for the most part. Alex is not a UND guy, and while he covers all UND sports he does not appear to be heavily influenced as he even gets excited when the other teams score.

• Upvote 1