SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2019-20

cberkas

21 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Wisco starting some exhib season early with some beatdowns of UBC in vancouver.

They won both games going away.

Not that these mean much but Wisco has some dudes.

They do.  It would be nice to see Bucky start winning and get their swagger back.   Good for the rivalry.

On 9/2/2019 at 7:21 PM, burd said:

They do.  It would be nice to see Bucky start winning and get their swagger back.   Good for the rivalry.

I'm still in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode with Granato. But yeah, they are loaded. If there was ever a year for them to turn it around since the disaster that was the end of the Eaves era.......

3 hours ago, HockeyFan31 said:

I'm still in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode with Granato. But yeah, they are loaded. If there was ever a year for them to turn it around since the disaster that was the end of the Eaves era.......

Yeah.  It's fun wanting them to fail, but only when they are winning.  

Unlike the rodents who shall not be named.

Single game tickets are starting to go on sale at various schools. Air Force tickets just went on sale a few days ago and not surprisingly, the series against Arizona State is selling very fast.

The AF ticket site is down so you will want to call their ticket office if you wish to order tickets. The number is, (719)472-1895.

16 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

I agree.

There's a lot of Orwellian doublespeak coming out of many college campuses these days.   This fact based history combats that well.

What’s worse is some rogue employees at DU seem to be making these unauthorized, subtle changes by removing the word “Pioneer” on campus and leadership seems complicit in letting it happen while paying lip service to concerned Alums, hoping they’ll just go away.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Its only an exhibition, but Alberta 5 UMD 3.

http://www.collegehockeystats.net/1920/boxes/malbmnd1.o05

Summary: UMD backup goalies allow 4 goals on 18 shots.

I like that Sandelin treats this like a football preseason game.  Winning is always nice but it's meaningless in these games, compared to what you can learn about your players. 

• Upvote 1