SiouxSports.com Forum

Tailgating Info

coltssiouxfan

Hi everyone, I’m a new season ticket holder and got a few passes for season long tailgating.  I am somewhat new at this but does anyone have any suggestions for materials I will need? I think I need some sorry of a tent and I’m thinking a 10x10.  Is that the right side for the alerus parking lot? And then what do people suggest for a flag pole to hold two flags? Thanks everyone for the help and I look forward to meeting some of you! 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Hi everyone, I’m a new season ticket holder and got a few passes for season long tailgating.  I am somewhat new at this but does anyone have any suggestions for materials I will need? I think I need some sorry of a tent and I’m thinking a 10x10.  Is that the right side for the alerus parking lot? And then what do people suggest for a flag pole to hold two flags? Thanks everyone for the help and I look forward to meeting some of you! 

I'm sure you probably saw that somebody this posted on the other thread...but thought I'd paste it here too just in case you missed it.  Sounds like they are moving some things around, overall sounds like some good improvements for this year.  

https://fightinghawks.com/news/2018/8/23/und-and-spectra-reveal-improvements-for-2018-football-season.aspx 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LeaveNoDoubt said:

Tents can be nice for shade on hot days an possible rain. If you get used to setting up a tent and get a good system to hold it down I’d say it’s worth it to have. A grill and cooler and table/bar make life always better. Throw in some games to play and it’s a great time. Here is the rig we use, works awesome. 

6BE9FAC2-9A5C-47D7-8284-129413CBCD8F.jpeg

0AD1295D-E691-4851-AB7A-C85729505DFF.jpeg

I've leaned against that rig while drinking a beer before....;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1