SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Season

SWSiouxMN

8 hours ago, UNCLE FESTER said:

ItBest point guard sits on benchwould help if Bru would put the correct starting five on  court DOOLEY on bench makes no sense. Is he afraid to use a big lineup KLABO DOOLY FLEECE  Best point guard sits on bench needs to use a 122match up zone May have a case of seinoridis POOR JOB of subbing players lacks team speed to totally play man to man D Time for a coaching change Agree or disagree

Who is the best point guard?

9 hours ago, UNCLE FESTER said:

ItBest point guard sits on benchwould help if Bru would put the correct starting five on  court DOOLEY on bench makes no sense. Is he afraid to use a big lineup KLABO DOOLY FLEECE  Best point guard sits on bench needs to use a 122match up zone May have a case of seinoridis POOR JOB of subbing players lacks team speed to totally play man to man D Time for a coaching change Agree or disagree

I tuned out after ItBest

Another disappointing loss for UND most positive thing for the game was when he had younger lineup in the game seemed like they just played together much better.  Also when he had the guards of Reinke, Orth, and Daily in there they were much better team these guard are much quicker and give more offensive potential for UND. Also they are much better at driving and dishing the ball of front line people. I also like it when they went big at times to but they can only do that when they Orth and Reinke playing guard and even Daily. Dooley did good job today playing defense and rebounding but for her to be effective offensively she needs to be with other big people.  I think this team makes conference tournament but to me they are one and done team unless they are shooting lights out from the outside which they haven't shown all season. 

• 2 weeks later...