SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SWSiouxMN

2018-19 Season

8 hours ago, UNCLE FESTER said:

ItBest point guard sits on benchwould help if Bru would put the correct starting five on  court DOOLEY on bench makes no sense. Is he afraid to use a big lineup KLABO DOOLY FLEECE  Best point guard sits on bench needs to use a 122match up zone May have a case of seinoridis POOR JOB of subbing players lacks team speed to totally play man to man D Time for a coaching change Agree or disagree

Who is the best point guard?

9 hours ago, UNCLE FESTER said:

ItBest point guard sits on benchwould help if Bru would put the correct starting five on  court DOOLEY on bench makes no sense. Is he afraid to use a big lineup KLABO DOOLY FLEECE  Best point guard sits on bench needs to use a 122match up zone May have a case of seinoridis POOR JOB of subbing players lacks team speed to totally play man to man D Time for a coaching change Agree or disagree

I tuned out after ItBest

I would rather watch women’s basketball more than men’s basketball. My daughters played.

hopefully we can get back to the Winning ways next year 

not expecting a turn around till a few years

Another disappointing loss for UND most positive thing for the game was when he had younger lineup in the game seemed like they just played together much better.  Also when he had the guards of Reinke, Orth, and Daily in there they were much better team these guard are much quicker and give more offensive potential for UND. Also they are much better at driving and dishing the ball of front line people. I also like it when they went big at times to but they can only do that when they Orth and Reinke playing guard and even Daily. Dooley did good job today playing defense and rebounding but for her to be effective offensively she needs to be with other big people.  I think this team makes conference tournament but to me they are one and done team unless they are shooting lights out from the outside which they haven't shown all season. 

End of 1st half UND vs USD

FT.  UND 1-1.  USD 12-14

The announcers mentioned the fouls are being called equal.   really????

Klabo with 7 first half turnovers and 2-8 shooting. We should be posting her up more.  Most of the turnovers and missed shots are from 15-20 feet from the basket.

We do turnovers very well and consistently for many years. I don’t understand how we cannot be better with the ball. We must have some onboarding training on how not to handle the ball.

at least we have outside shooting every year to hang our hat on. :love:

Brewster’s subbing makes me scratch my head

Hawks clawing their way back into the game.  Down 3 end of the 3rd qtr.  Subs making the comeback.

The subbing has help keep players fresh and pressure.  Wearing Denver down.  

It has been a rough season for the ladies but a real nice win today.  They played good defense in the second half limiting their fouls.

Glad they got a win for Klabo's sake. Never know could give Yotes a surprise.

I wasn’t watching or listening but see in the stats that Klabo had 10 turnovers.

what was happening that she had that many? That is getting to a unimaginable number for a post player in one game

Pressing trying to do too much.  She had a rough game but kept her composure and was comfortable the last few minutes.