SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami

AZSIOUX

13 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

For what its worth, I was just playing with the PWR tool on CollegeHockeyRanked.com and was able to get UND up to #4. Will that happen? Highlt doubtful, it would require an absolute perfect scenario, with a lot of unlikely outcomes, and possibly even winning the Final Five; but the fact that it is even mathematically plausible shows how tight the race is in college hockey. I'd be curious to know just how far we could drop as well; though for the sake of being positive I'm not going to look.

It all starts this weekend with Miami, lets get a really late season surge.

More probable with a solid effort, is we end up with a #10 spot.

Split the next two weekends, lose the next 2 games after that and the streak is broke.

7 minutes ago, BIGSIOUX said:

answer!

Nice! I'd love to see that. Having Simo as a fourth line center and not a second or third, suits this team better.

With that being said, I feel we should be able to sweep Miami regardless. Wouldn't mind letting Hoff rest for Clown, but I guess it should be all hands on deck for this team, at this point.

21 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Nice! I'd love to see that. Having Simo as a fourth line center and not a second or third, suits this team better.

With that being said, I feel we should be able to sweep Miami regardless. Wouldn't mind letting Hoff rest for Clown, but I guess it should be all hands on deck for this team, at this point.

Hoff is going to be worn out, I assume.

6 minutes ago, Goon said:

Hoff is going to be worn out, I assume.

Oh, of course. I trust Bubbs to read Hoff and for Hoff to read himself and make the best choice. Maybe sit him for Friday and play him Saturday after some rest? The adrenaline may be a good thing, too. We'll see.

1 hour ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Oh, of course. I trust Bubbs to read Hoff and for Hoff to read himself and make the best choice. Maybe sit him for Friday and play him Saturday after some rest? The adrenaline may be a good thing, too. We'll see.

14 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Or, dress Hoff and put him on the fourth line as well as tactically use him for certain faceoff situations. 

I think you guys have hit the two most likely scenarios.  If you did put him on the forth line Friday, you'd get a pretty good idea of what to do with him Saturday.

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2018 at 11:13 AM, stoneySIOUX said:

Are you pointing out that it's called the Frozen Faceoff or just continuing the trend of being a tremendous curmudgeon about this team? I'm pretty sure I know the answer ;)

Hey Now!!!   don't be dragging all curmudgeons into your purse fight, some of use don't judge and kind of know how to hold our tongues....

32 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Hey Now!!!   don't be dragging all curmudgeons into your purse fight, some of use don't judge and kind of know how to hold our tongues....

Wait, what's a purse fight? Am I the one judging or are they? Who am I purse fighting with? Am I not holding my tongue or are they not? So many questions!

11 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nAmqP6hStds" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Curmudgeons are required to suck at internetting

Hahaha this make you a curmudgeon?? The link didn't work! 

Anyway, I was just asking if he was making a joke or being a curmudgeon and continuing on picking at that team. I think he was making a joke (by pointing out that the Final Five doesn't exist). 

Still can't figure out if you're upset at me or the other dudes haha.