SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Da Griz

geaux_sioux

6 minutes ago, shep said:

I don't deny that, but this business about the team divided and the culture is shot is speculation.

Put it this way, IF the injuries to the best players didn't occur AND the season went as predicted and we were contending for a BS title, there would be no BS about the culture.

Well, of course, if that was actually the situation.

Ironically, what you just did there is speculate rather than assess the current state of reality. Reality is that UND is losing to teams they were predicted to beat; and not just losing, but getting embarrassed. 

10 minutes ago, shep said:

I don't deny that, but this business about the team divided and the culture is shot is speculation.

Put it this way, IF the injuries to the best players didn't occur AND the season went as predicted and we were contending for a BS title, there would be no BS about the culture.

I don't think the season could have gone as predicted with the off field problems.  

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

Rudolph's bias towards Heidlebaugh is, well, detrimental to the team to say the least. Of course, a lot about Rudolph is detrimental. 

Does Bubba not make the decision when to change quarterbacks? Don't you as an offensive coordinator design your game strategy by the style of offense the head coach wants to run? If I am an offensive coordinator doing things the head coach doesn't agree with, I don't believe I would have a job. IMO, this falls on our head coach. 

2 minutes ago, Corman930 said:

Does Bubba not make the decision when to change quarterbacks? Don't you as an offensive coordinator design your game strategy by the style of offense the head coach wants to run? If I am an offensive coordinator doing things the head coach doesn't agree with, I don't believe I would have a job. IMO, this falls on our head coach. 

Rudolph is both the OC and QB coach. His assessment and recommendation on depth chart and who plays is not particularly challenged by Bubba, but rather just agreed with. 

4 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

I don't think the season could have gone as predicted with the off field problems.  

I promise if this team would have come in 100% healthy and only had to deal with 20% of the injuries they have now they would have won more games and winning hides a lot.  

You start losing and fingers start pointing pretty quickly.  These issues you hint at didn't just start this year.  

• Upvote 1