SiouxSports.com Forum

The Hawks against the Coyotes

Meat man 01

Yesterday's game you cannot even call them the fighting Hawks not game was horrible and all falls back on the coaching staff there needs to be some ass-kicking on coaching you will never have a team that can compete anywhere when they play like that I would say it's time for a new head coach that was a total embarrassment

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Meat man 01 said:

Yesterday's game you cannot even call them the fighting Hawks not game was horrible and all falls back on the coaching staff there needs to be some ass-kicking on coaching you will never have a team that can compete anywhere when they play like that I would say it's time for a new head coach that was a total embarrassment

Fire Bubba because he lost one game to South Dakota? It happens, we lose at USD more than you may think. Going on the road is more difficult than playing in front of 12,000 friendly faces. They will get past this so quit with the firing of Bubba who has basically saved this program from the depths of hell of 2013.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gfhockey said:

The gobc decides the cosches

bubba is doing great things

who is strength and conditioning? Seems like we always have a ton of injuries 

That's nice. 

Anyways, the jury is still out on Bubba in terms of national championship capability, but he can definitely maintain the status quo at UND. He gets fan support and alumni relations, which is great and will always help him.

6 hours ago, Meat man 01 said:

Is that one sentence? 

37 minutes ago, Meat man 01 said:

Once again it is hard to win with a d3  defense coach that doesn't know what the hell is happening I haven't seen such horrible defense and playing in years

This one is on Schmidt, I don't care if you have high school seniors out there, they shouldn't give up every single 3rd down.