SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND @ ISU 3:30 PM

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Studsrud scrambles for a long time but settles on receiver short of marker. 4th and 1 and UND's staff can't make a damn decision. 

EDIT: Bubba settles for delay of game and will punt. I don't like that decision but that's just me. 

Kind of a gutless call :(

Just now, Sioux94 said:

No wonder the Idaho St. rep doesn't stand up for us.....we make his team look like they are at the top of the Big Sky.

Exactly. We don't pass the eye test versus Idaho State. I'm sorry, but sometimes just winning isn't enough Bubba. Style points and, well, just winning for starters are important. 

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Kind of a gutless call :(

I agree.  You can tell even the coaches are getting the feel this game is not going our way.  Too worried we wouldn't make it and then they would go down and score on us.  We are not a confident team right now.  Somebody needs to make a big play or something in the second half and get some damn fire going in these guys!! 

Just now, Sioux94 said:

I agree.  You can tell even the coaches are getting the feel this game is not going our way.  Too worried we wouldn't make it and then they would go down and score on us.  We are not a confident team right now.  Somebody needs to make a big play or something in the second half and get some damn fire going in these guys!! 

I disagree. Why risk and give ISU a chance at the lead. Get to the half. Regroup. We're the better team. Fix our mistakes and we roll.