SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND @ MSU 3PM

geaux_sioux

30 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Here's to a good start for the first time this year. The OL has been shuffled and it should do the trick. I've got a fridge full of Tecate because Santiago and Olivera are going to go off today. 2-2 is a must.

You should alternate with some LaBatt's.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

The OL has been shuffled and it should do the trick. 

Interesting. Please elaborate if you have anymore information on the offensive line.

Separate from what UND's offensive line line-up is, and regardless of whether the MVFC vs BSC debaters agree or not, I believe the Big Sky Conference has some iffy defenses. I expect UND's running game to get on track against these Big Sky Conference defenses, starting today against Montana State. 

With that said, the BSC does have explosive offensive skill players. UND's defense needs to play assignment sharp and not have mental lapses that result in big plays like what happened against Bowling Green and South Dakota. 

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

I've got a fridge full of Tecate because Santiago and Olivera are going to go off today. 

You racist white a****le. ;)  When do you start diversity training?

Oh.......... and BTW don't forget the lime.

Go UND!

• Upvote 1

Win the trenches and und wins. Simple. Und should be able to do that today.  Not sold on mont st's d so keeping simplistic and predictable might be enough today?  If predictable is not working, Rudolph needs to turn to page 2 in his playbook.  

Santiago big day

d line and OLB big day 

Cloyd big day (opening holes)

O line will look vastly improved ( competition and cloyd)

und ruins their homecoming 31-20