SiouxSports.com Forum

ArchyAlum11

On 6/6/2016 at 1:38 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

That is absolutely spot on. That d@mn logo. SOOOO many people that that specific logo was the one that was going to be picked. Not that it was an option, but THAT logo was the one. Ugh. So effing stupid.

I always thought that logo was pretty ugly. Never understood the fascination with it.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Another poster bringing up that school to the south and it's not me, so GeauxSioux are you going to make him take that challenge too.

For the record, I didn't "make" you take a challenge.  I challenged you to not mention or reference NDSU for a week, but you weren't up to the challenge.  Fine.  Move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

So why don't you challenge others? At least I'm not posting their logo all over this thread. 

Darell, you bring them up out of left field significantly more often than any other single poster on this board. It is what it is. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Darell, you bring them up out of left field significantly more often than any other single poster on this board. It is what it is. 

So anytime I bring up NDSU you going to call me on it, but everyone is allowed a free pass no matter how many times they do it. Single me out I don't care. But I'm not the one allowing the Bison logo to continue on a subject that has nothing to do with them. And you are a moderator?

1 hour ago, darell1976 said:

So anytime I bring up NDSU you going to call me on it, but everyone is allowed a free pass no matter how many times they do it. Single me out I don't care. But I'm not the one allowing the Bison logo to continue on a subject that has nothing to do with them. And you are a moderator?

A bunch of people over the last couple of years have brought up the fact that you talk about NDSU a lot more than anyone on this board other than the NDSU apologists. This isn't anything new. I don't know why you seem so surprised.

8 hours ago, darell1976 said:

I don't remember ever calling you out on your weekly ndsu posts prior to now. Also, viewing a bunch of terrible logos could be good for fostering acceptance of the new hawk logo. Here's a terrible mascot: 

the-quinnipiac-bobcats-mascot-performs-d

I've decided that as a moderator, I'm only going to censor your moo u posts in the future. Sorry. 

14 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I don't remember ever calling you out on your weekly ndsu posts prior to now. Also, viewing a bunch of terrible logos could be good for fostering acceptance of the new hawk logo. Here's a terrible mascot: 

the-quinnipiac-bobcats-mascot-performs-d

I've decided that as a moderator, I'm only going to censor your moo u posts in the future. Sorry. 

So if someone brings up NDSU I will not be allowed to respond, as in the case of GeauxSioux's little rant on another thread.  Whatever. 

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Someone say "terrible logo"? 

2465.gif

I still can't tell what it truly is. Looks like an outline of a hawk.  I always felt like this looked like a cherry pie. How on earth would this make it passed approval?!

3 minutes ago, tho0505 said:

I still can't tell what it truly is. Looks like an outline of a hawk.  I always felt like this looked like a cherry pie. How on earth would this make it past approval?!

Now i see it . . . it is a hawk pie with a big shark bite taken out.  I'm sure that's what they were going for.