SiouxSports.com Forum

Start Dancing

darell1976

1 hour ago, F'n Hawks said:

Watching UNI play... I like the way they compete and play as a team. Jacobson has done a great job there.

#butwehavejones 

When Ben left Coach Glas' side to follow Mac to NDSU, we weren't getting Ben to coach UND ever again. 

Weber State gave Xavier ( a 2 seed)   a decent game last night.  7 point game late.   SDSU gave Maryland( a  5 seed)  a very  good game.  Xavier was a lot better team than Maryland though.    Xavier was big and physical.   If Seinglen  for Weber had been hitting  his outside shot like he did against us that game could of been real interesting. 

32 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Weber State gave Xavier ( a 2 seed)   a decent game last night.  7 point game late.   SDSU gave Maryland( a  5 seed)  a very  good game.  Xavier was a lot better team than Maryland though.    Xavier was big and physical.   If Seinglen  for Weber had been hitting  his outside shot like he did against us that game could of been real interesting. 

Seinglen struggled last night.   Wasn't even looking to shoot first as the game went along. 

17 hours ago, Risky said:

The most exciting part of that game was that we were playing a very very good team who was co champs of a  west coast conference, and we lost a heartbreaking game  in overtime and could of just of easily won.    And the biggest positive of the game, most of the second half we were playing with 3 freshman  on the court.  Can't wait for next year.  The other players that playing  were freshman, sophomores  and a junior.     Wow.    We also have some excellent additions coming next year too.  UND.s team actually has a very healthy locker room environment compared to a team a little south of here.

Yes, it was a very good loss. I thought people on this board weren't into good losses, but I guess it depends who is the losing team. 

And it doesn't matter why NDSU turned down the invites to the 3 tourneys nobody cares about, it was the right move. When 2 of the 3 have to trim the number of teams because they can't get teams to play in them and you have sub 500 teams in them, maybe it is time to scrap them.Before NDSU and UND were eligible for the for real post season play, it was ok. Now it just doesn't matter. 

48 minutes ago, homer said:

Seinglen struggled last night.   Wasn't even looking to shoot first as the game went along. 

Losing a starter a few minutes into the game didn't help either. Xavier was to much down low. Bolomboy liked like he belonged though. 

14 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Losing a starter a few minutes into the game didn't help either. Xavier was to much down low. Bolomboy liked like he belonged though. 

Bolomboy looked good yesterday against the bigs Xavier threw at him.  

On 3/17/2016 at 3:54 PM, UND1983 said:

A classic I read was where, "NDSU suspended Dupree for 6 games".  No, he quit on the team for four games, came back, and was suspended for two, then was put in vs. IPFW due to injury.  Guess what he did and teaching him a lesson wasn't as important as needing him vs. the Dons.

A classic is questioning the character and integrity of a coach that suspended his leading scorer for the most important game of the season when his favorite team has a coach that blames his players and everybody else except himself for losses and get broadcasters suspended when they say something that hurts his feelings. 

19 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

A classic is questioning the character and integrity of a coach that suspended his leading scorer for the most important game of the season when his favorite team has a coach that blames his players and everybody else except himself for losses and get broadcasters suspended when they say something that hurts his feelings. 

I'll take that as you know I'm right since you resorted to unrelated junk.

2 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

"They suffered enough". 

33 minutes ago, homer said:

"They suffered enough". 

Considering it was never announced what the suspension was for (outside of "violation of team rules"), are we sure he did? Or did Richman decide he rolled the dice once and barely scraped by so he wasn't going to risk it again?

On 3/19/2016 at 9:22 PM, F'n Hawks said:

Watching UNI play... I like the way they compete and play as a team. Jacobson has done a great job there.

#butwehavejones 

I am a big fan of Coach Jake but yikes, how can you let it go to overtime when you are up by 12 with 44 seconds left? I don't even know how that is possible.

On to double OT...