SiouxSports.com Forum

Start Dancing

darell1976

4 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

UND Greatly exceeded expectations 4th best closing RPI in BSC for a team pick 8-10th.. Overall record is completely lame as Most BSC teams play most of their non conference D1 games away from home VS teams from stronger conferences.. There is a reason nearly all BSC teams began the BSC with a losing record...MT was 3-7 NC this year .. very basic common sense for average intelligent objective people

If the BSC is ever going to be seeded higher then 15-16 they need to start winning some of those games. It's common sense.....

But when we have people OK with mediocrity I suppose it's all we can hope for....

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, North Dakota said:

If the BSC is ever going to be seeded higher then 15-16 they need to start winning some of those games. It's common sense.....

But when we have people OK with mediocrity I suppose it's all we can hope for....

But to some OOC don't matter especially when the other DI team in the state is beating ranked opponents and we are losing to some of the worst in DI.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

So.... about the teams that are ACTUALLY in the tourney?  Ya know... the name of this thread!

I don't see a 16 beating a number 1, but it would be something to see that one of these years. Stony Brook and UC-Bakersfield's first dance trip I hope they can make it a game.

1 hour ago, North Dakota said:

that is right BSC is a bottom  D1 conference BSC League RPI 28 out of 32 conferences...And it is all UNDs fault....yup you are a genius

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

that is right BSC is a bottom  D1 conference BSC League RPI 28 out of 32 conferences...And it is all UNDs fault....yup you are a genius

UND's fault? Hardly........you said they exceeded preseason expectations!