SiouxSports.com Forum

UNI @ UND

niouxsiouxfan

UNI opens at 11 pt. fav.  Will need at least 3 guys to have good games to have a shot. Geno needs to protect the rock better and drop the casual street ball  passes that do not work against D1 defense. Will likely be the first time in UND D1 history that a basketball team beat a team who beat the number one team in the Country

UNI opens at 11 pt. fav.  Will need at least 3 guys to have good games to have a shot. Geno needs to protect the rock better and drop the casual street ball  passes that do not work against D1 defense. Will likely be the first time in UND D1 history that a basketball team beat a team who beat the number one team in the Country

I'll give the points.......I don't see this one being close.  

Ben>>>>>>Jones

If you thought this game was going to be close to being close, you need to catch up with the times.

I fully expected us to lose this game. The sad part is that we didn't even show up.  The team hasn't given the crowd anything to get excited about. It would be nice to at least be competitive for a half to give the home crowd a glimmer of hope.  This one was over by the 10 minute mark. I know we are a young team but there are just so many fundamentals that are lacking right now...which is a signature of Jones coached teams.  Just tough to watch.