SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BADgers

AZSIOUX

It's been a while since UW has been to GF. Eaves has his program going the wrong way these days. UW is 2-3-3 with their only 2 wins this last weekend hosting Arizona State. UND is unbeaten this season 6-0-2 after playing first 7 of 8 on the road and the last handful with their 3rd goalie.

UND hosts Miami the following weekend then @ SCSU followed by @ Michigan State (fri/Sunday) to round out November.

Sweep

Edited by AZSIOUX

Tough to see what has happened to this program over the past few year. Mike Eaves has just driven this into the ground, yet somehow still has a job. Never been a fan of the guy, and I hope we smoke them.

Sweep, sweep, sweep

Edited by siouxfan512
  • Upvote 1

I've got to think that this is Eaves' last year at UW.
No way that they keep him around after the level his team has sunk to the last couple years.

I see them bringing in Gwoz next season and he'll turn it around in a few seasons.  So we should "enjoy" these UW down years while we can.  :)

No way that they keep him around after the level his team has sunk to the last couple years.

I see them bringing in Gwoz next season and he'll turn it around in a few seasons.  So we should "enjoy" these UW down years while we can.  :)

I've heard the coach at UWSP is being looked at as a possible new head coach at Wisconsin.

I'd love to see Cary "squirt and get hurt" Eades behind the Badgers' bench again.

I'd love to see Cary "squirt and get hurt" Eades behind the Badgers' bench again.

I actually mentioned that possibility to a couple Badgers fans we met at the Frozen Four last year.  The gentleman replied that he'd spent the last thirty years hating Eades and had no desire to change that attitude now haha

• Upvote 1

Trap games. 

Got it ha But this sucks 

@SchlossmanGF: NCHC suspends Drake Caggiula for Friday's game for a hit to the head vs. CC. First UND player to be suspended by NCHC.

Edited by AZSIOUX

However I must say I was rather unimpressed with a large amount of the game Saturday, even though we did have to kill a ton of penalties and pitched a shutout I felt like a really good team would have put up 6-7 goals each night on this CC team, possibly one of the worst teams in college hockey right now. A team with any amount of talent would have made us pay for those penalties also.  Hoping we dont give these badgers any kind of hope all weekend long.

Got it ha But this sucks 

@SchlossmanGF: NCHC suspends Drake Caggiula for Friday's game for a hit to the head vs. CC. First UND player to be suspended by NCHC.

It sucks, but I can't say he doesn't deserve it.  It was a dangerous and needless hit.  He could have made a big hit without leaving his feet.