SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Drake

geaux_sioux

After a season and couple games, I have zero confidence in UND's OC. He's predictable and unimaginative. If the line gets push, the offense chugs along but does nothing overly exciting. If the line doesn't get push, you get games like today where the offense disappears. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

After a season and couple games, I have zero confidence in UND's OC. He's predictable and unimaginative. If the line gets push, the offense chugs along but does nothing overly exciting. If the line doesn't get push, you get games like today where the offense disappears. 

Vigen 2.0

Looks like the playbook might have expanded from 10 to 12 plays.

Wow guys....don't jump off the cliff quite yet.  Senior lead Drake team with something to prove made us look really bad in the second half.  Thanks to Drake for playing tough for 4 quarters.  If this doesn't wake us up, nothing will.   They are going to have to be a lot more focused and inspired, and just plain old a lot better next week to even have a chance.  This certainly changes my perception of what could happen next week, if we play like this and turn the ball over it could be a blow out next week.   That said I think Bubba and staff will be chewing some ass this week and I expect a much better performance next week.  But man this was really disappointing. 

• Upvote 1