SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

4 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

ECAC was pretty decent in Cincy

Agreed, I thought the officiating was much better than we have historically considered it to be in the national tournament.  Hope that continues.   And if I may dare say, I thought UND got away with some stuff occasionally.

Just now, dagies said:

Agreed, I thought the officiating was much better than we have historically considered it to be in the national tournament.  Hope that continues.   And if I may dare say, I thought UND got away with some stuff occasionally.

They really let both teams play it seemed. Got a little excessive once Michigan realized they could murder people as long as they didn't have the puck on a scoring chance though. 

4 minutes ago, Siouxman said:

Based on what I have seen so far we should maybe be cheering for BC

Wait a minute now.   I'm feeling good about BC getting beat, and now you're telling me I can't feel good about that?    I'm not sure which end is up now....

• Upvote 1

Just now, dagies said:

Wait a minute now.   I'm feeling good about BC getting beat, and now you're telling me I can't feel good about that?    I'm not sure which end is up now....

I know.  It is a terrible situation.

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Anas reminds me of a Rau/Cepis type of whiny player.
Just got leveled, so skates back and crosschecks a player in the back after the whistle.

yes...I remember the crap he pulled last year in Fargo