SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

10 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I don't think BC is that good, I think Duluth will pull out the win.

I think in a semi-final matchup Duluth can play with them no problem.  But, how will that overtime affect them?  Hopefully not much, but it is extra wear and tear going into tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I think it has more to do with Harvard's dmen look incredibly slow.  How many times can they get beaten to the outside?
Melrose has such a chubby for BC, it's quite humorous. 

Harvard's defense is slow. 

I am a little baffled by the schedule of the regionals this year.  That East Coast Bias is showing through with the Midwest/West Regional games being scheduled before the Northeast/East Regional games each day.  Given the time differences, one would think it would make sense to have the Eastern regionals prior to the Western regionals.

Also unusual that they had their golden duo of Bucci and Harry Barry only available on ESPN3 for the first game of their regional, not that I am complaining. 

Did anyone else have minor glitches in their feed on ESPNU during the Sioux game today?

12 hours ago, RedFrog said:

I am a little baffled by the schedule of the regionals this year.  That East Coast Bias is showing through with the Midwest/West Regional games being scheduled before the Northeast/East Regional games each day.  Given the time differences, one would think it would make sense to have the Eastern regionals prior to the Western regionals.

I agree that the scheduling doesn't make a ton of sense, but I can't see how it's a bias.  BC and Harvard didn't even start until 915 last night.  No thanks.

2 minutes ago, sprig said:

LaCrosse leading up to the QU/RIT game on espnu. Good news is Maryland leads by 4

I think LaCrosse is a great sport, just not when you have a regional hockey game to watch. :)

ESPN board room:

"Ted, what do we have coming up on Saturday afternoon?"

"Uhhh...looks like college hockey regionals at 3:00 pm."

"Good game?"

"Yes, BU vs DU - FANTASTIC match-up.  Why do you ask?"

"Make sure to delay the start of the lacrosse game before that so it goes past 3 o'clock."

"Yes, boss, but why?"

"JUST DO IT, SON!"

• Upvote 1