SiouxSports.com Forum

Hak vs Blais

UND83

Okay lets say,worst case, we lose on Thursday or Saturday and everybody gets out their pitchforks and torches and we all chant "Fire Hak,Fire Hak, Fire Hak." and the University falls to peer pressure and faison says, "Hak after all your success we are going to let you hit the bricks."  Than the 2015-2016 season rolls around and we go 15-24-1 which hak never came close to going we are all going to grab our pitchforks and go after this new coach chanting " Fire ----, Fire ----, Fire ----"  I would rather go through a winning season with a coach who at the end of the season always comes close than a coach that doesn't even get us a sniff of the Big Cheese. AND I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THE SMELL OF CHEESE!!!!!! and eventually we will even get to taste that cheese.Cheese-Smell.jpg

Who do the morons that want him fired have lined up as a replacement to take us all the way?

So you determine when it's just a difference of opinion and when it is flat out-wrong & insane? LOL. How is my interpretation of the sunset any different than or more wrong than my interpretation of a head coach? Oops, I forgot, my bad, you're the arbiter of such. Of course I'm not schizophrenic or psychotic & don't see or experience any hallucinations, that's completely irrelevant & equating someone's opinion to be so just demonstrates how rigid & intolerant you are in your thinking.

Like I said, you seem incapable of tolerating any opinion which deviates from your standards. You couch your reasons with different analogies, but it all boils down to you not respecting what someone else thinks on as basic & inane level as that of a hockey coach. To compare my interpretation on how long a coach's leash should be with a schizophrenic who thinks the sun being warm cheese is just too weird. :bigsmile:

If you want to continue digging a hole, a backhoe is more efficient than a shovel.

Wow....Do you have any idea that everyone is laughing at you?

Not with you, at you, from the vast vast majority here to the national media to the players themselves. Yes the players laugh, at the absurdity of your "opinion".

I just hope that when the day comes when Hak wins a "natty"..that you know that you can't be included with all of us that celebrate and revel in the fun.

You've lost that right, you've tied yourself to the sadisticly pleasing outcome of a loss to "prove" your blaring theory "plausible".

Seriously with all due respect, sometime you need to realize that there is a distinct difference in " having a differing opinion" and "Being Wrong"

Have all the opinions you want, myself and the other 99.9% of the world will be over here, laughing pointing and having a great day;)

Not with you, at you, from the vast vast majority here to the national media to the players themselves. Yes the players laugh, at the absurdity of your "opinion".

I just hope that when the day comes when Hak wins a "natty"..that you know that you can't be included with all of us that celebrate and revel in the fun.

You've lost that right, you've tied yourself to the sadisticly pleasing outcome of a loss to "prove" your blaring theory "plausible".

Seriously with all due respect, sometime you need to realize that there is a distinct difference in " having a differing opinion" and "Being Wrong"

Have all the opinions you want, myself and the other 99.9% of the world will be over here, laughing pointing and having a great day;)

Haha, you see what I mean .357 (and no I do not want Hak fired but still think the people on the opposite ends of the spectrum are loony).

The point of whether or not people are laughing at me & those who think like me is irrelevant. I don't doubt that some are, but to claim everyone is shows you to be full of exaggeration.

I never claimed I wanted the Sioux hockey team to lose, where did you come up with that one?? Good lord, man, I was talking with another poster last night about how a coach's success can be perceived differently, & all of a sudden I have this sadistic drive to see the team lose on Thursday?! I can't believe I'm reading this crap.

And that I can't celebrate when they finally do win #8? What in the world are you talking about?

I've been following this team -- religiously & with tons of passion -- since the early 1970s. But now I want them to lose because in your mind you see my difference in opinion on how a coach should be perceived with hating the team. 

There is no reasoning with certain people, you being one of them. It's not about agreeing with my position on a head coach or anything else, it's about respecting it if it causes no one else any harm & isn't of a psychotic or schizophrenic nature. 

Haha, you see what I mean .357 (and no I do not want Hak fired but still think the people on the opposite ends of the spectrum are loony).

I don't know, man, I wasn't even arguing about Hakstol's release last night, but some informant from the Central Committee must have read my words wrong & informed the authorities that I had gone rogue & was showing tendencies towards non-conformist thought.

I needed to go to Lowe's like 2 hours ago, but am tied to my laptop replying to all this stuff.  :D

I don't know, man, I wasn't even arguing about Hakstol's release last night, but some informant from the Central Committee must have read my words wrong & informed the authorities that I had gone rogue & was showing tendencies towards non-conformist thought.

I needed to go to Lowe's like 2 hours ago, but am tied to my laptop replying to all this stuff.  :D

I know I know...even if you are indirectly questioning Hak, or question different aspects of his coaching.....they'll pounce. :)

I know I know...even if you are indirectly questioning Hak, or question different aspects of his coaching.....they'll pounce. :)

Agree & then some.

I'm just looking forward to Thursday & look forward also to celebrating (a hopeful) Sioux victories with you guys.

Blais never got crotiscm that Hak does

Why?

I'm not sure where you were at but he caught some flack in '98 and that really ratcheted up in '99. The '00 title quieted that talk but the team lost in '01, watched its biggest rival win in '02 and '03, and finally lost in the regional with what some folks thought was his best team in '04. If you don't think there was some talk of Dean Blais having lost his Midas touch, you're wrong.

I'm not sure where you were at but he caught some flack in '98 and that really ratcheted up in '99. The '00 title quieted that talk but the team lost in '01, watched its biggest rival win in '02 and '03, and finally lost in the regional with what some folks thought was his best team in '04. If you don't think there was some talk of Dean Blais having lost his Midas touch, you're wrong.

He just doesn't remember because he wasn't more than 10.

Ummmmmmmmm...and your full head of hair and Brad Pitt good looks.

Well, Ox, I am jealous not only of that, I am equally jealous of you and your state B boys tournament record, too - a 5'3" point guard. Whooda thunk that back in 1986? Didn't Kevin Bierman also dunk a ball so hard on you that it smacked off your forehead and left a giant backwards "Spalding" imprint there for a week?