SiouxSports.com Forum

MacMillan to have surgery, listed as 'out indefinitely'

rhenry8439

heard it from my hair lady that the newspaper boy heard Tony's aunt say it was a all a ruse to totally psych out Mr. Bean and mess with his line matching

Shhh ... dang it .... SHHHHH!!!!! 

Don't give away the strategery before it can be implementationated. :D 

• Upvote 1

XyQt8bU.gif

Shattered knee-cap.  

Sprained pinkie toe.

We're totally on the same page.  

Totally!

Stick with the facts! Lower body injury, out indefinitely. Who is this schlossman guy and where does he get his info? Don't think we as a board should trust him and might want to consider banning him from this forum! :-)

A guy with two (2!) posts and we're supposed to trust him?  Jeez, what kind of source is that?!?

;)

That's what I get for posting after I have been awake for almost 24 straight hours - meant to say HURT the leg of MacMillan. I've heard all the rumors that you guys have about the nature of the injury, but haven't heard confirmation on anything... and I'm fairly sure his leg wasn't broken... oops.

For some on this site, this will not be credible as Schloss only has 2 posts and in the eye's of some posters in order to be credible you have to have a plethora of meaningless posts....

For some on this site, this will not be credible as Schloss only has 2 posts and in the eye's of some posters in order to be credible you have to have a plethora of meaningless posts....

And why would you say Schlossman is an idiot?

That doesn't seem like a nice thing to say at all, he's a great beat writer!

And why would you say Schlossman is an idiot?

That doesn't seem like a nice thing to say at all, he's a great beat writer!

I see no where in my post that I even remotely suggest he is an idiot.  The piece he wrote yesterday was the best hockey article I have ever read.

Burn the ships....it is time for #8!

What lends credibility?

- posting history

- the words "Verified Media" under an avatar

• Upvote 1