SiouxSports.com Forum

MacMillan to have surgery, listed as 'out indefinitely'

rhenry8439

Wasn't it REO Speedwagon who famously coined the phrase, "heard it from a friend who, heared it from a friend who, heard it from another...."???

I went to that concert at the Ralph two springs ago and it was awesome. 

fact

All I want is a sliver of proof. I'm sorry, but you or anyone on here, saying it's a fact doesn't prove anything.

Like I said before, it's not that I don't believe any of you, and I've heard the same myself, it's just that I've heard so much "he said, she said" garbage on here in the past that facts are never facts. If I hear it from UND, it's game, set, match.

It just makes zero sense why UND wouldn't come out and say he was done if he actually was. Until I hear it from them, or any of the posters can provide proof, it remains a "fact".

All I want is a sliver of proof. I'm sorry, but you or anyone on here, saying it's a fact doesn't prove anything.

Like I said before, it's not that I don't believe any of you, and I've heard the same myself, it's just that I've heard so much "he said, she said" garbage on here in the past that facts are never facts. If I hear it from UND, it's game, set, match.

It just makes zero sense why UND wouldn't come out and say he was done if he actually was. Until I hear it from them, or any of the posters can provide proof, it remains a "fact".

Mac face timed me.......while he was getting the news straight from the Dr. Will that work for you?

And here is what you'll get from UND on any injury to a hockey player...lower body or upper body...out indefinitely. That's it...almost everytime.

If UND happens to make the F4 could there be a chance he plays? Maybe. Let us not forget he just had surgery... and just for you that is fact.

Now give it a rest on "proof" and "fact(s)". Regardless of what you are looking for Mac won't be walking out onto any ice soon...more than likely never again in a UND sweater.

Mac face timed me.......while he was getting the news straight from the Dr. Will that work for you?

And here is what you'll get from UND on any injury to a hockey player...lower body or upper body...out indefinitely. That's it...almost everytime.

If UND happens to make the F4 could there be a chance he plays? Maybe. Let us not forget he just had surgery... and just for you that is fact.

Now give it a rest on "proof" and "fact(s)". Regardless of what you are looking for Mac won't be walking out onto any ice soon...more than likely never again in a UND sweater.

Lol give it a rest? Na. I'll be fine. I'm wide awake, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning. Why is this such a big deal? No reason to try and be a tough guy. I'm being completely civil.

stoney,

Like you, I'm pretty sure the reports are true and Mac's season is over, but I also generally hesitate to take message board posts as gospel.

I also appreciate when people post their information, and understand they can't divulge sources.  It's up to me to believe what I want.

Lol give it a rest? Na. I'll be fine. I'm wide awake, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning. Why is this such a big deal? No reason to try and be a tough guy. I'm being completely civil.

Not being a tough guy but I think I counted at least 5 or 6 people that have said on this site "knee cap" was injured body part. I have not seen 2 other people say with similarity a different injury. That being said one can kind of think fractured knee cap with the info that is out there is mostly likely true. Proof...nah. Fact...no one cited a source. Take the info posted here as you want.

"Fact" is only if DaveK posts...........

• Upvote 1

stoney,

Like you, I'm pretty sure the reports are true and Mac's season is over, but I also generally hesitate to take message board posts as gospel.

I also appreciate when people post their information, and understand they can't divulge sources.  It's up to me to believe what I want.

Have I said anything different? Alright guys, I'm done with it. This is dumb.

Who replaces Mark this weekend? Won't be Sim-O.

Looks like you're getting skewered over this post, IHTINB, but I totally see your point. While I think Scorpio has good intel in this matter and have no reason to doubt it, this whole board would have a much different opinion if the news "reporter" was Mariucci or DrunkHockeyGuy.

FWIW, my keen insight usually only pertains to obscure 1980's music and hair bands.

Yeah my post was taken completely out of context and people really twisted my message so that was enough for me.

I excused myself from this topic when people started going full retard...

3lcd.jpg

Looks like you're getting skewered over this post, IHTINB, but I totally see your point. While I think Scorpio has good intel in this matter and have no reason to doubt it, this whole board would have a much different opinion if the news "reporter" was Mariucci .

Hey leave me out of this! I only needle you guys here and there but we would all get along great at Sugars.

There’s also an interesting story in the St. Cloud Times today with some quotes from Jonny Brodzinski, whose slap shot broke the leg of MacMillan.  

Per Schlossman, Friday Morning Reading.? ? :ohmy: ?? :0 ??

That's what I get for posting after I have been awake for almost 24 straight hours - meant to say HURT the leg of MacMillan. I've heard all the rumors that you guys have about the nature of the injury, but haven't heard confirmation on anything... and I'm fairly sure his leg wasn't broken... oops.

That's what I get for posting after I have been awake for almost 24 straight hours - meant to say HURT the leg of MacMillan. I've heard all the rumors that you guys have about the nature of the injury, but haven't heard confirmation on anything... and I'm fairly sure his leg wasn't broken... oops.

OK, so if I'm interpreting what you're saying correctly, Mac has a sprained pinkie toe and will be available this weekend, right?

• Upvote 1

OK, so if I'm interpreting what you're saying correctly, Mac has a sprained pinkie toe and will be available this weekend, right?

Stick with the facts! Lower body injury, out indefinitely. Who is this schlossman guy and where does he get his info? Don't think we as a board should trust him and might want to consider banning him from this forum! :-)