SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Western Michigan - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Wouldn't be Sioux hockey without giving up a late goal with seconds left in the game, would it? Four green jerseys within about two feet of McIntyre,

Haha yep. Unfortunate for Zane. Seems to be very unlucky when it comes to getting a shutout.

Good win for the boys. Western Michigan didn't give UND too many opportunities but UND capitalized on the chances they were given.

Not real crisp but still able to pick up a win on the road. Generated some real good chances that we should have finished on and was really hoping to add another shorthanded goal on the early breakaway chance. Need to move the puck a little quicker on the powerplay and would expect to connect on a few more chances tomorrow night. I know some people were saying they really didn't want to see Western Michigan in the 1st round of the playoffs but after seeing them tonight they don't scare me at all basically all they can do is play physical.

That was the least dominating 3 to 0 .... Oops 3 to 1 .... Win I have seen all year.

Hope we didn't use all our puck luck tonight.

Or maybe the hockey gods realized we got the shaft last weekend and smiled upon us.

Either way I will take it.

Now, anything less than a sweep is unexceptable.

Every game against WMU has been a war. All of the last six games, except the one in the Frozen Faceoff have been a war. Every game this season has been a war.