SiouxSports.com Forum

Northern Arizona @ UND

The Sicatoka

OK, so UND won't be playing in the post-season this year, but this may well be a playoff game for NAU. 

If NAU loses, they're firmly on the bubble ... or worse. 

So, there's something to play for. 

You make a compelling case for NAU there  :)

Carnac the magnificent feels like we will be hearing the word "spoiler"  in the media too much this week.

I'm thinking the biggest motivation is "this is your chance to play your way into or out of a spot on the 2015 team".

Weekly 2 deep changes:

None on offense

Espinoza no longer listed as #2 at LDE, Greeley moves up from #3

Cummings replaces Hinojosa as #1 NG

Dranka moves to #1 from #2 at RDE replacing Cummings (moved to NG), Espinoza takes Dranka's #2 spot, swapping from LDE

Edmunds makes a returns to the depth chart as the #2 LCB replacing Blackmon (who's still listed as back-up FS)

Seibel moves up to #1 KR from #2, Edmunds moves to #2 and Walker no longer listed

On the defense, it looks like Hinojosa won't play causing some reshuffling on the line.  Dranka will see the field more which will be good for him in the long-term. 

Tickets have been claimed.

By the wunderkind of the %GOBC? You'll have to report back here which one of the users of the account name makes an appearance.

If a vaunted member of the %GOBC has to resort to obtaining tickets from a lowly fan, what does that say about the %GOBC? Can't they take care of one of their own?

By the wunderkind of the %GOBC? You'll have to report back here which one of the users of the account name makes an appearance.

If a vaunted member of the %GOBC has to resort to obtaining tickets from a lowly fan, what does that say about the %GOBC? Can't they take care of one of their own?

No one from the GOBC is using my tickets.  Couldn't get anyone's "real" name so I could leave them at Will Call.  Pretty sure leaving tickets for "gfhockey" or "GOBC" won't cut it.

No one from the GOBC is using my tickets.  Couldn't get anyone's "real" name so I could leave them at Will Call.  Pretty sure leaving tickets for "gfhockey" or "GOBC" won't cut it.

Good point. Tough to get a real name of a made up character. He should have gone with a basic Bruce Wayne, or Clark Kent. Or, to be somewhat more modern, Marshall Mathers.

%GOBC

Good point. Tough to get a real name of a made up character. He should have gone with a basic Bruce Wayne, or Clark Kent. Or, to be somewhat more modern, Marshall Mathers.

%GOBC

And I take offense to "lowly fan"!   :angry:  I'm kinda a big deal................  ;)

• Upvote 1

Had a nice chat about the program with someone on the inside tonight. Had nothing but great things to say about Rudolph and, more specifically, about Bubba and how's he's leading the program. Regardless about what people think about Rudolph, the person I talked to knows he's a first class guy and 100% committed to molding UND into the best team in the Big Sky.

• Upvote 3