SiouxSports.com Forum

Scores around the nation

geaux_sioux

Let's watch the language and also understand how foolish one can look for saying "LOL" at a team for going 33-1 in their last 34 games. I'm not sure in what world that makes any sense at all.

So we can't laugh when their fans whose heads are gigantic after this 33 game unbeaten streak say they could take down half the Big 10. Have you been drinking a little Bison Kool Aid Bin?

So we can't laugh when their fans whose heads are gigantic after this 33 game unbeaten streak say they could take down half the Big 10. Have you been drinking a little Bison Kool Aid Bin?

NDSU is the type of the FCS football program that UND wants to become. It doesn't take "kood-aid" to see that. Right now, UND has very few top-end student-athletes on its roster; that means both quality and quantity (depth) are an issue. I dislike NDSU relative to UND as much as any true UND fan, but there's no question NDSU has the best football program in the FCS right now. If UND can just crack the top 10 of the FCS, that would be considerable progress. Thankfully, due to Bubba, his staff, and the upcoming High Performance Center indoor practice facility, I think UND can become a top 10 FCS program. Like I said in the recruiting thread though, UND needs to start acquiring some bigger, stronger, and faster student-athletes as a start.

So I can't have a little fun at a Bison loss after all the crap they give us. Lighten up.

At the moment, darell, it'd be a lot like Eastern Michigan giving Michigan State grief for losing last night, wouldn't it?

"Scores around the nation"? This thread may as well have been called "Bison lose - let's troll all their fans who come over here and post".

The ONLY score mentioned by the OP was the NDSU/UNI game...until bincitysioux added some actual scores about 15 posts later.

Did it make ESPN? I hope so....just so those gameday f*cks can troll around to some other school to find a new weird niche-home to set up their carnival freak show....watch how fast they lose interest in you now that you've lost....magical BiSOOOO(what happened?) Nation????

f*ck you - and I'll say that quietly so i don't wake up Corso. (but still F*CK you - for personal reasons:-))

Wow...did Chris Fowler put a dent in your car when he left the parking lot? Maybe Lee Corso took a few minutes too long to order his coffee when in line in front of you at Starbucks? Sheesh...

As much as I love the way Hinojosa plays I think last night UNI displayed the type of play we need at the nose. Hinojosa should be at DE in our scheme. UNIs guy was 6'4 311 lbs and not fat. He was a monster and dominated the entire game. That's why NDSU couldnt run the ball which put pressure on their passing game for the first time in 3 years. We need a monster like that in the middle to take it to the next level.

That was the basic point of this thread, not a point and laugh at the three time defending national champs for losing a game for the first time in two years, we're not really that daft around here are we?

That was the basic point of this thread, not a point and laugh at the three time defending national champs for losing a game for the first time in two years, we're not really that daft around here are we?

I totally got the point of the direction of the thread and where you wanted it to go...but figured it would just bring out the "ha ha NDSU lost" crowd almost immediately.

Did it make ESPN? I hope so....just so those gameday f*cks can troll around to some other school to find a new weird niche-home to set up their carnival freak show....watch how fast they lose interest in you now that you've lost....magical BiSOOOO(what happened?) Nation????

f*ck you - and I'll say that quietly so i don't wake up Corso. (but still F*CK you - for personal reasons:-))

As Sgt. Hulka would say. "Lighten up, Francis".

Looking at the Missoula Valley FC schedule UNI, gave the two teams on top, The University of Home Economics and Illinois State, the only losses they have suffered.  Yet, the Home Ec school and Illinois State won't face each other in the regular season.  That could make it interesting come playoff time. 

I expected a few losses coming into this season, knowing how difficult our schedule was.  Despite the loss, I still think NDSU is the team to beat in the FCS this year. 

It is hard getting beat as a fan though. It is something I have not had to think about on Sunday for over two calendar years. We can't all be as fortunate as UND fans and develop the tolerance to deal with it on a weekly basis. 

I expected a few losses coming into this season, knowing how difficult our schedule was.  Despite the loss, I still think NDSU is the team to beat in the FCS this year. 

It is hard getting beat as a fan though. It is something I have not had to think about on Sunday for over two calendar years. We can't all be as fortunate as UND fans and develop the tolerance to deal with it on a weekly basis. 

I agree.  Last week I would have said I agree 100% and thought they would roll everyone on the way to #4 in a row.  Now, I agree about 80%.  

However, the UND tolerance level is getting lower and lower.  We expect to be at the same level as FU.  That's a lot to ask, but that is what we expect. 

FU lost to a good football team yesterday. No shame in that.

I'm hoping that the selection committee learned from last year and let more 4 loss teams in from too conferences. Lots of good teams in the valley and big sky currently sitting with 4 losses.

Let's watch the language and also understand how foolish one can look for saying "LOL" at a team for going 33-1 in their last 34 games.  I'm not sure in what world that makes any sense at all.

So that gives these FU trolls creative license to come on a UND message board and talk trash?  And we are supposed to respond with "Thank you sir, may I have another?"?  Sorry, that is B.S.  They talk trash about our hockey titles and our hockey program and they don't even have a freaking team!  So I will not unilaterally disarm when it comes to FU.  I don't care if they go 10 years without losing a game; if they stick their noses in this forum and talk trash at a team they claim not to care about anymore, then they will get smacked down for it.  I am with you on the profanity, but not on the rest of it.

• Upvote 2