SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Except for some issues during the exhibition game, I haven't had any issues, until now, with any of the UND broadcasts.

My subscription includes all NCHC games, and there have been quality issues with a number of broadcasts.  But yes, this is the first one with a ND broadcast.

My subscription includes all NCHC games, and there have been quality issues with a number of broadcasts. But yes, this is the first one with a ND broadcast.

It comes down to IT infrastructure. And don't give me that crap web feeds don't work. I have had NHL game center for four years now. No issues. Standardize the equipment accross the NCHC. Problem solved.

It comes down to IT infrastructure. And don't give me that crap web feeds don't work. I have had NHL game center for four years now. No issues. Standardize the equipment accross the NCHC. Problem solved.

I agree.  But that's the problem, without standardized equipment NeuLion can't be held responsible for everything.  If this recent issue was due to the uplink from CC getting lost or messed up, then NeuLion wouldn't have anything to stream to us.

Maybe it's on my end? Webcast at times looks like webcasts I watched 10 years ago. Very choppy. Is stopping every now and then now for a few seconds and starting back up. Radio guys are sometimes ahead of video and sometimes behind.

Probably is your end.  I've been having HD quality webcast the whole time.

They came out flying to start that period, but waned toward the end. Blown coverage and overall sloppiness on the breakaway, but that's obvious. Pick it up in the 3rd, no letting off the gas. Also, nice to see them scores couple on that 5min. Didn't happen much last year with that PP.

I agree. But that's the problem, without standardized equipment NeuLion can't be held responsible for everything. If this recent issue was due to the uplink from CC getting lost or messed up, then NeuLion wouldn't have anything to stream to us.

Probably is your end. I've been having HD quality webcast the whole time.

I knew I'd hear that. Still shots at times have looked hd. Most of the time it extra bright white ice, pixelation, random stops, and sound not matching up with video. I've watched better free webcasts from UAA 6 years ago with an older setup. First time user of nchc webcast though.

The extra bright white ice is a camera problem. The person running that one needs to learn: iris, white balance, focus, don't leave your shot until off air. If the quality is dropping mid action it's probably your Internet or wireless. It's auto-adjusting to keep the stream going.