SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: UND Homecoming vs PSU

geaux_sioux

Things were going with Mollberg in, which is disappointing he's now out. Wonder how this game would've been had he been able to stay in. Bartles just doesn't have it this year it appears.

Joe looked decent today but he has a 6 game sample of mediocre play. Again the OL is brutal...can't run or pass block.

Wow...that is some of the worst clock management I have ever seen, basically gave PSU 3 points.

PSU had three timeouts and was trying to let UND run out the clock even when UND had the ball back at their own 10.  The UND coaching staff was having the team rush to the line of scrimmage.  What did they think they were going to accomplish ?  Has the coaching staff watched the offense at all this season ?  They should have been grateful that PSU was dumb enough to not call a timeout and just take their time and let the clock run out.  PSU finally woke up and decided if UND was really that stupid they might as well take advantage and call a timeout.

I have lost all confidence in this coaching staff.  If that is their typical intelligence level we might as well start over again next year.

Bartels is looking good now!  May have a QB controversy on our hands again after all if he keeps this up. I think he was just rusty and not ready getting thrown in so quick like that in the first half, but he seems to have regrouped and is totally in it now.