SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Boy, you guys that despise shoot outs need to watch Kane turn M-A Fluery into a stammering statue.  He could have handed the puck to his grandma to put in the net.  Of course Toews had already took Fluery on a mind trip with his goal.   Might as well call up a backup for Fluery's back up. 

Boy, you guys that despise shoot outs need to watch Kane turn M-A Fluery into a stammering statue. He could have handed the puck to his grandma to put in the net. Of course Toews had already took Fluery on a mind trip with his goal. Might as well call up a backup for Fluery's back up.

Fleury is currently unscrewing himself in the locker room

Boy, you guys that despise shoot outs need to watch Kane turn M-A Fluery into a stammering statue. He could have handed the puck to his grandma to put in the net. Of course Toews had already took Fluery on a mind trip with his goal. Might as well call up a backup for Fluery's back up.

About as thrilling as the NBA slam-dunk contest, sorry. A great individual move, sure, but no way to decide the outcome of a hockey game.

How does Ovechkin not get a slashing penalty on that play.

I watched that replay 50 times on NHL Network this morning...Ovechkin is trying to take a quick slap shot around Letang. Unfortunately, it didn't work out the way he hoped it would.

The guys in the studio didn't even talk anout the lack of a call or it being an intentional slash. They called it "unfortunate."

Shoot-out win for Detroit over Chicago...shoot-out loss for Boston in Edmonton.

In related stories, Ray77, Goon, and Blackheart all out sick today.

The only thing I'm sick of is deciding games by a skills competition...well, that and losing a 3 goal lead in the 3rd. (vs Calgary)

Shoot-out win for Detroit over Chicago...shoot-out loss for Boston in Edmonton.

In related stories, Ray77, Goon, and Blackheart all out sick today.

*Cough, cough*...what's going on here?  I just got out of bed - out sick today! :D

I tell you what, this would really make me sick:

Report: "Full Front Office Change" Coming If B's Miss Playoffs

I don't know how much stock I'd put into this - I don't really follow this site or know much about it (whether they know what they're talking about or not), but I'm hoping this is all a bunch of BS.  This would be the dumbest knee-jerk reaction that ownership could possibly do.