SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

If this weren't a und site I would swear that lakes bison posted this.

Lakesbison and his crew are so delusional that they think the MWC would invite them. FBS football would have to melt down for that to happen.

The same mocking at Bisonville happened when I guaranteed UND would go DI, when I said NDSU wouldn't get in the Big Sky, when I said that N Colorado would, that Chapman would be run out of ND for being corrupt, when I said that UND would be in the Big Sky, and when I said a Big Ten Hockey conference would be formed and UND would start a new hockey league.

Lakesbison and his crew are so delusional that they think the MWC would invite them. FBS football would have to melt down for that to happen.

The same mocking at Bisonville happened when I guaranteed UND would go DI, when I said NDSU wouldn't get in the Big Sky, when I said that N Colorado would, that Chapman would be run out of ND for being corrupt, when I said that UND would be in the Big Sky, and when I said a Big Ten Hockey conference would be formed and UND would start a new hockey league.

You wouldn't have links to these mockings for those who hasn't seen them?

Hey, don't forget about the other things you predicted . . . illegal children from Gautemala would enter the US by the 1000's, Hezballah would unite with the Palestinians to attack Israel, the Dow would reach the 17,000 mark in June 2014, the Bison would 3peat by the time Un_ go through their transition. Your the man! Nailed them all!

lakes small following isnt much to talk about. There view points arent shared by many. But they do create a !@#$ show.

lakes small following isnt much to talk about. There view points arent shared by many. But they do create a !@#$ show.

Very true.

And there are truths that can't be dispelled.

First, ignorance can be overcome with learning. That's a truth.

But, stupidity, like a third class felony, will last forever.

That is as true as a stolen credit card. :whistling:

• Upvote 1

Dear SiouxVolley,

Please bring back Bisonvilla

Signed,

All active users registered 10 years ago or earlier.

Dear SiouxVolley,

Please bring back Bisonvilla

Signed,

All active users registered 10 years ago or earlier.

I had forgotten about Bisonvilla!

I rather liked Shawno, Siouxpreme, and Nickelboy Haiku on Bisonville. Siouxpreme, even while taking a nap, could take on all of Bisonvilla with their Haiku skills on their home turf and chop them into mincemeat!

http://www.bisonvill...nd*-haiku/page9

Very true.

And there are truths that can't be dispelled.

First, ignorance can be overcome with learning. That's a truth.

But, stupidity, like a third class felony, will last forever.

That is as true as a stolen credit card. :whistling:

I was shocked to find out about that. Wow who woulda thought.

• 4 weeks later...

Those attendance figures through some leans times in there just proves how bogus the accuracy of their counting was. They never were able to count accurately at NDSU. We all remember how they counted at their old field. That was really a joke back then. Laughable.

At the old field, I'd agree. At the dome (at least the past few years) they use electronic scanners to count the tickets and verify that they aren't fake tickets.

At the old field, I'd agree. At the dome (at least the past few years) they use electronic scanners to count the tickets and verify that they aren't fake tickets.

Like most places, I would almost guarantee they still use tickets sold not butts in seat. The exclusion might be playoffs where reporting a lower number is more beneficial. Watch any Twins game the rest of the summer and it is a prime example. They also use scanners for tickets but I guarantee the number reported isn't people in the stadium.

As long as this thread was brought back up, anyone have any idea why the Fargo media isn't reporting anything on the applicants for the AD position at FU? McFeeley hasn't said a word about it and Izzo has done one list and updated it a week or two later. They were doing at minimum weekly updates on UND's football coach. You'd think this would be a bigger deal.

As long as this thread was brought back up, anyone have any idea why the Fargo media isn't reporting anything on the applicants for the AD position at FU? McFeeley hasn't said a word about it and Izzo has done one list and updated it a week or two later. They were doing at minimum weekly updates on UND's football coach. You'd think this would be a bigger deal.

Honestly I don't know if people find it all that interesting for the most part. Coaching changes seem a lot more interesting....

Which is more likely to be breaking news? Brian Kelly hired at Notre Dame or Jack Swarbrick hired to be Notre Dame athletic director?

Honestly I don't know if people find it all that interesting for the most part. Coaching changes seem a lot more interesting....

Which is more likely to be breaking news? Brian Kelly hired at Notre Dame or Jack Swarbrick hired to be Notre Dame athletic director?

Yeah, replacing Gene Taylor isn't that big if deal.

They stayed away from it so applicants were not swayed from applying. Same reason they took such an active interest in UNDs football coach position.

• Upvote 1

Taylor did the right thing.

As for NDSU losing Bohl, Phillips, and Taylor all in the same year, it will hurt NDSU.

Taylor abssolutly had NDSU's best interests as his #1 priority. Hard to argue his position with regard to gFU. Look at the separation generated by his plans. Hopefully his replacement won't be too soft on NDSU's interests.

Idaho State's AD is the man for NDSU. With NDSU joining the Big Sky anyway, and the Idaho State staying behind in FCS, the job will be a step up and will smooth things over to get NDSU in the Big Sky.

The Fargo media just can't believe that an FBS AD isn't begging to come to Fargo.

That doesn't answer the question why the Fargo media took such in interest in a hire at UND and are more or less ignoring one of the biggest hires in NDSU history.

That doesn't answer the question why the Fargo media took such in interest in a hire at UND and are more or less ignoring one of the biggest hires in NDSU history.

I told you my theory. It's not an overly interesting subject in my opinion.

I told you my theory. It's not an overly interesting subject in my opinion.

Replacing a guy who brought NDSU up to DI, got them into the MVFC, hired coaches like Craig Bohl and Saul Phillips, and helped get the ball rolling and secure funding on the SHAC is not overly interesting? :huh:

Replacing a guy who brought NDSU up to DI, got them into the MVFC, hired coaches like Craig Bohl and Saul Phillips, and helped get the ball rolling and secure funding on the SHAC is not overly interesting? :huh:

I don't think it is all that exciting and I'm a big fan.

Idaho State's AD is the man for NDSU. With NDSU joining the Big Sky anyway, and the Idaho State staying behind in FCS, the job will be a step up and will smooth things over to get NDSU in the Big Sky.

The Fargo media just can't believe that an FBS AD isn't begging to come to Fargo.

I'd have to think Crum is the front runner right now, but we'll probably have a list of finalists in a couple of weeks.