SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

That is impressive about Pomeroy. 

I wonder if, when he was outside of the Fargodome, he ran into someone else denied entry who also happens to be a third class felon known for threatening elected North Dakota officials?  

hmmmmmmmmmmm....  

LOL.  I'm sure we would have heard about him and Pomeroy doing jag bombs in the rain forest together. 

LOL.  I'm sure we would have heard about him and Pomeroy doing jag bombs in the rain forest together. 

You guys are actually a lot of fun when you tailgate.  I had a blast at the CSU game.  (Well, not so much the game, but before the game.)   But, then, of course, I avoided that third rate felon as did most of you folks.   :lol:

You guys are actually a lot of fun when you tailgate. I had a blast at the CSU game. (Well, not so much the game, but before the game.) But, then, of course, I avoided that third rate felon as did most of you folks. :lol:

We try. Wouldn't mind another game in Colorado. My first college football game I can remember at all was actually there... AF vs. Wyoming... Cowboys won...fell asleep on my dad's shoulders and peed my pants.

We try. Wouldn't mind another game in Colorado. My first college football game I can remember at all was actually there... AF vs. Wyoming... Cowboys won...fell asleep on my dad's shoulders and peed my pants.

With the way you guys are signing H/H with the Big Sky, maybe Northern Colorado will be next, then you can enjoy the beautiful city of Greeley. ;)

seems jamal spencer knows something about the two game deal being close.  both at the Siouxdome.  Don't see anything on his twitter though so not sure where coming from other than AGS

I do not think this is a good decision.

Edited by Smoggy

seems jamal spencer knows something about the two game deal being close. both at the Siouxdome. Don't see anything on his twitter though so not sure where coming from other than AGS

I do not think this is a good decision.

Gfhockey and the good ol boys need to stop this

Agreed. Only way I see it is if they lose one of these two.

If we can win one of the games, if not both, it would be a huge win - would get UND football major hype in the region for recruiting and general reputation.

Wanna be the best you gotta beat the best they say...

Well, Faison has gave Bubba that chance (looking at this from a positive perspective)