SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

By the way, UNI is NDSU's biggest rival in football, and I don't see that changing with or without the UND game.

Right.

That's the stupidest thing I have read on the internet this week.

And I've read Lakesbison.

By the way, UNI is NDSU's biggest rival in football, and I don't see that changing with or without the UND game.

That's like saying Toledo is Ohio State's biggest football rival. BV is full of threads slamming UNI, like making fun of their school initials UN_, oh wait that's UND, slamming their dome calling it the tin shed, oh wait that's the Alerus Center. Slamming their city, oh wait that's Grand Forks. Please direct me to the negative threads of UNI, they must be drowning in sea of UND threads.

Why would NDSU go to Grand Forks to play a football game? Every game is on TV, every home game is sold out the day they go on sale (within an hour or two), and National sports networks want their games on TV. FS1 is televising the Iowa State game and ESPN wanted to televise a game at the Dome in August. Life is good at NDSU's football offices. Why spread that wealth and attention to your "biggest rival" when you don't have to?

TV for every game, sold out crowds and national tv, and to think in 2010 none of that was happening, so you think it's going to be like that through 2019? That's a tall order for your new coach. UND has their home games on tv too with MidcoSN, and Fox College Sports, winning puts butts on the seats and when UND was winning last decade those seats were filled, and that will happen again before the decade is over.

Lunatic Fringe is a good song. As far as describing posters on this site or bisonville, a more accurate term would be "fans" derived from "fanatic." If you don't like what fans (or as you call them, lunatic fringe) have to say, then why visit either "fan" site? What's your endgame?

Big difference between Fanatic and Lunatic. Sounds like the song might be as counterproductive as the location. Visitations are for their therapeutic value. My endgame is if they are pissed off at me they won't go home and beat their spouse. Ya gotta be a team player know your role and get the job done. When would you like to schedule a session? All credit cards are accepted and most insurance plans as well. Hope to see you soon it will do you a world of good! :)

The way I look at this conference affiliation issue is that in the short term one of two choices were available for the four true Dakota universities that came out of the Great West holding conference: One migrate and work towards the BSC or the SL/MVFC and I personally don't view either one as an end game for any of the four, at least under their current makeup. Second eventually everyone took advantage of what they thought at the time to be the best choice. SDSU, USD, and NDSU went one direction and UND went the other. Who made the right decision? That can be argued until hell freezes over, but one simple fact remains. If they were all in one conference affiliation this thread most likely wouldn't exist. As I have stated before if either one of these set-ups is the ultimate goal of any of those four schools we are in nothing more than NCC 2.0! How do you like them apples?

Why would NDSU go to Grand Forks to play a football game? Every game is on TV, every home game is sold out the day they go on sale (within an hour or two), and National sports networks want their games on TV. FS1 is televising the Iowa State game and ESPN wanted to televise a game at the Dome in August. Life is good at NDSU's football offices. Why spread that wealth and attention to your "biggest rival" when you don't have to? By the way, UNI is NDSU's biggest rival in football, and I don't see that changing with or without the UND game.

You go to the game because you like the game day experience. TV does not afford that. UNI is our rival? Dont know if you are just trolling or you have lost senses of reality.

The only reason I would not go to a NDSU vs UND football game is because of the interaction with their fans the last two VB games and a BB game that was there. For some reason many havent learned the meaning of the word sportsmanship. But they do know the meaning of the words rude behavior.

You go to the game because you like the game day experience. TV does not afford that. UNI is our rival? Dont know if you are just trolling or you have lost senses of reality.

The only reason I would not go to a NDSU vs UND football game is because of the interaction with their fans the last two VB games and a BB game that was there. For some reason many havent learned the meaning of the word sportsmanship. But they do know the meaning of the words rude behavior.

A little jaded in your comments! You may be a sportsman, but there are enough goofballs to go around at NDSU as well! And you don't have to consider my comment a gift because I am sure it is true! :xmas:

TV for every game, sold out crowds and national tv, and to think in 2010 none of that was happening, so you think it's going to be like that through 2019? That's a tall order for your new coach. UND has their home games on tv too with MidcoSN, and Fox College Sports, winning puts butts on the seats and when UND was winning last decade those seats were filled, and that will happen again before the decade is over.

I'm sorry, I must have missed that. When was the last time UND sold out all of their home games? Was it in their National championship year? I don't think so, but maybe I's wrong. Did they sell out in a couple of hours? I don't think so. UND football has NEVER been as hot a ticket as NDSU football is now.

By the way, UND home football games are on only because it is in their contract with MIDCO that they have to be if they want to show UND hockey. You don't see any station going out of their way to show any away games.

No to free exposure? What's the concern?

Both Montana U and NDSU had to agree on the potential package and apparently, the early game date wasn't going to work out for either team. I have heard a similar story from Fargo as well as Missoula so there is probably some validity to it.

No to free exposure? What's the concern?

A lot of theories, but I'm of the opinion of a scheduling conflict with the Fargodome. Not all that long after word got out that Montana and NDSU weren't moving the game to get it on ESPN, the Katy Perry concert was announced. Personally, I think the contract for the concert had been signed earlier and the dome wasn't available.

The other leading theory is that GT/CK didn't want Montana and Iowa State back to back to start the season.

Oh yah all FU fans are perfect angels - don't get me started on FU sportsmanship - that issue goes both ways.

By the way, UND home football games are on only because it is in their contract with MIDCO that they have to be if they want to show UND hockey. You don't see any station going out of their way to show any away games.

You guys lie and stretch the truth more than any other fan base. UND's game against Northern Arizona was picked up by FSN only three games ago.

http://www.undsports...0&Q_SEASON=2013

Get a life.

You guys lie and stretch the truth more than any other fan base. UND's game against Northern Arizona was picked up by FSN only three games ago.

http://www.undsports...0&Q_SEASON=2013

Get a life.

If the you guys you are referencing in your comments is the Lunatic Fringe of the NDSU fan base, I'll agree that a fair amount of distortion takes place. But the UND Lunatic Fringe is equally as bad. I just talked to an NDSU grad from the Glen Ullin area and another UND grad from near Fargo. We all talked about NDSU baseball and how their success has to in fair measure give UND baseball some credit for beating them twice during the regular season. There is no problem providing credit where credit is due on either side.

If the you guys you are referencing in your comments is the Lunatic Fringe of the NDSU fan base, I'll agree that a fair amount of distortion takes place. But the UND Lunatic Fringe is equally as bad. I just talked to an NDSU grad from the Glen Ullin area and another UND grad from near Fargo. We all talked about NDSU baseball and how their success has to in fair measure give UND baseball some credit for beating them twice during the regular season. There is no problem providing credit where credit is due on either side.

UND shouldn't get any credit for beating NDSU... they are both terrible baseball teams. And no, nearly everyone on Bisonville lies and stretches the truth - most could be classified as lunatics.

EDIT: and immediately after I post.....

I have attended sporting events all over this country. At no other venue have I been treated as badly as I was treated as when at UND. Just a fact.

LOL

Oh yah all FU fans are perfect angels - don't get me started on FU sportsmanship - that issue goes both ways.

I have attended sporting events all over this country. At no other venue have I been treated as badly as I was treated as when at UND. Just a fact.

Its not even close - Bison trolls are over the top... any Bison fan please let me know when a UND fan hacks your account. I have had my account hi-jacked by a Bison troll... its not much fun. It took me a couple of days to get everything cleaned up.

• Upvote 1

Pleeeease explain to us all how this is a fact.

I am sure you weren't biased at all...

I have attended sporting events all over this country. At no other venue have I been treated as badly as I was treated as when UND played at NDSU. Just a fact.